Santiageros - Euro 2012

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Where is the best place to watch it togtehther with some fans and beers?? I know that Fridays probably has it but more alternative please...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
For the "chusma" I suppose that any of the sport's betting places will have the games. And probably Ahi Bar. Maybe the Viejo Jack bar across the street from the Metro station.

The "gente" of Santiago will be at the Centro Espa?ol, enjoying the game with people who know the sport.

Since I am neither sort, I suppose I will watch it on my TV...all the cable companies will be carrying it.

HB

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
For the "chusma" I suppose that any of the sport's betting places will have the games. And probably Ahi Bar. Maybe the Viejo Jack bar across the street from the Metro station.

The "gente" of Santiago will be at the Centro Espa?ol, enjoying the game with people who know the sport.

Since I am neither sort, I suppose I will watch it on my TV...all the cable companies will be carrying it.

HB

Lol...Yeah, I don't have the membership to be with la gente fina...and not the ears to be with las chusmas. No European expat-community in Santiago? Will be here over the weekend then back to the Noth Coast...

Hooters... sry but the foiod sucks and well the hooters were not special. I guess I go to Friday's.