Alberto Noensi

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim c

May 3, 2007
[ I do not know how to PM Robert. Hopefully he will allow this one to go out] We are having a meeting with investors so we can talk with each other. We have a lawyer and have contacted a lady reporter who has showen interest. This lady brings fear to the hearts of judges.If you care to attend you are welcome to join us. You can also bring any other investor along.The meeting is June 14TH [Thursday] at 11AM. It will be at Garden Condo in Sosua.If you would like further information phone me at 829 504 3988

alexdr

Aug 19, 2010
352 investors to be exact. Not a helluva lot of them live here on the north coast, I believe.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
Thanks to those who took the initiative and organized this meeting.

I might be interested in attending in the hope that someone will come up with a practical suggestion which will help me to get my money, or a substantial part of it, back. But if the contributions are of the same ill-informed and spiteful nature as the posts on this board, I won't be sticking around long.

It is your show, but I strongly suggest you limit attendance to the lawyer and reporter you have already invited, plus investors with proof of their current investments and Anoeca representatives (should any choose to appear). If you admit some of the crackpots who have been posting here the meeting will soon get bogged down in personal abuse and wild speculation. Not to mention there are a few personal enemies or business rivals of Alberto around who have no interest in helping his victims. The worse we all fare the better they will like it, so we don't need them admitted.

Isobel

Jul 21, 2011
Email or PM your info, then you will be allowed to post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Feel free to post the outcome of the meeting in this thread.

Legit investors email or PM me so I know who you are, so you will be allowed to post.

Warning:
I suggest trolls stay out of this thread, I'm now deleting accounts.

dreivitt

Mar 7, 2006
Best of luck with your meeting, guys. It benefits all of us the more that this situation is exposed to the light of day. Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Thanks. Could you give a rough idea of where Garden Condo is located?

Make a left down Calle Ayuntimiento off of Pedro Clisante, (Super Super) just past Ayuntimiento, Municpal Building you will see a metal gate and a little yellow building on the right, the complex is inside. The main entrance is on Calle Alejo Martinez just before the helipad near the old Simply Red, make a right up that little street.

PS: Isn't his name ANOESI????

Last edited:

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
I sent Tim a private email. He didn't respond. I am an invester and a property owner at the Gardens. Does that intitle me to a response to my email I sent two days ago? So is this meeting in the common areas?

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Make a left down Calle Ayuntimiento off of Pedro Clisante, (Super Super) just past Ayuntimiento, Municpal Building you will see a metal gate and a little yellow building on the right, the complex is inside. The main entrance is on Calle Alejo Martinez just before the helipad near the old Simply Red, make a right up that little street.

PS: Isn't his name ANOESI????

It's Alberto Noesi

tim c

May 3, 2007
I have just been informed that the meeting can not be held at Garden Codos. It has been moved to Club Residental. The time and date will remain the same. I will be at Garden Condo to redirect any people who doesnt see this message. Also the reporter will not be there. One of the main reasons for this meeting is to get names. Then send them to her so she sees that there are enough people to lauch an investagation.There will be a lawyer at Club Residental. Sorry for any problems this might cause. If you have any questions phone me at 829 504 3988.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Idiot trolls again..... Closed!

If you are NOT an investor and have NOT made yourself known to me via PM or email, keep out of these threads.

I have erased two accounts today. I don't care if you have 1 post or 5,000, your account will be erased.

Don't say you haven't been warned....

Status
Not open for further replies.