One More Gathering Spot For Sosua Prostitutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Just learned on the street from a reliable source that the restaurant across the street from Willy's bar was sold and that Willy has leased it from the new owner.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
That would explain why Willy was sitting in front of the place this afternoon. No suprise that he is back into the bar scene though, and he is popular with the girls, but I doubt that has anything to do with the way he looks!

Aceleron

Aug 9, 2011
That would explain why Willy was sitting in front of the place this afternoon. No suprise that he is back into the bar scene though, and he is popular with the girls, but I doubt that has anything to do with the way he looks!

Curious, how does he look, if you don't mind my asking?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I am practicing for Ken's vacation!

25-10_mayor_2.jpg

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Politur are at it early today. Picking up the girls that are walking and checking the papers of the motoconchos (That part I love). Curious to see if it will continue during the evening.

Aceleron

Aug 9, 2011
Okay, maybe I'm missing the punch line here, but this Willy fellow looks like your regular run of the mill joe. What give with the comment above?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Okay, maybe I'm missing the punch line here, but this Willy fellow looks like your regular run of the mill joe. What give with the comment above?

He is/was the Deputy Mayor, what is your interest in Willy el Chamo?
Why does it matter what he looks like to you?
I can set you up on a blind date if you like!:bunny:

terrible tambo'

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Looks and age do not matter if you are a guy with a few bucks in your pocket. I miss the DR!!!!!

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Ken certainly seems to know where the girls are in Sosua. Have to keep that in mind for my next visit. I second Tambo for the job on Kens stand in to report the local news in Sosua.

Aceleron

Aug 9, 2011
He is/was the Deputy Mayor, what is your interest in Willy el Chamo?
Why does it matter what he looks like to you?
I can set you up on a blind date if you like!

terrible tambo'

No thanks, I'm as straight as they come, No pun intended. My interest on his looks is/was pure curiosity conjured up the comment below.

he is popular with the girls, but I doubt that has anything to do with the way he looks!

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
btw, this is Kens own reporting "from reliable sources on the street' and not from Sosua News. He is certainly branching out on his own. Anyone want to know where the girls are we all have a new and reliable source (considering his long history of accuracy). Good job Ken. We will miss you but hope you enjoy the well deserved vacation. Perhaps you could stop by Sanford, Florida on your trip and file a report on the Z case. I for one would enjoy your perspective from Zimmermans home town.

bigwhiskey

Aug 29, 2010
Just learned on the street from a reliable source that the restaurant across the street from Willy's bar was sold and that Willy has leased it from the new owner.
Just make sure you post the name of the new spot

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
There have been 548 views of where the prostitutes are in Sosua.....if you have to ask !

They are everywhere !

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
There have been 548 views of where the prostitutes are in Sosua.....if you have to ask !

They are everywhere !

one of the great myths of this website is that educated/working women don't prostitute. they're the ones you wouldn't expect but are actually the ones making the most money for favors. they only do upscale/rich men :ermm:

Last edited:

potatohead

May 10, 2012
If a guy like me was to get lucky with a DR lady as described above. I wonder how much money I would have left after an evening with same? I'm trying to be circumspect here so as not to arouse the sensibilities of the moderators. Those who understand what I'm driving at and have experience in these types endeavors, please respond.......PH

Status
Not open for further replies.