Yet Another Gringa Stricken By Los Dominicanos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReinaDeLasGringas

Jun 12, 2012
www.facebook.com
Okay, I admit it - I am here looking to receive help for my most recent addiction... drooling over los dominicanos.

My name is Lynne, and I'm a dominicano-addict.

These aren't even dominicanos from the DR because I've only been recently hanging out in NYC, but I fell head over lust for one particular dominicano "look" and after going to a few clubs the past few weekends, I feel like I am 13 year old girl in a candy store and it's a feeling I haven't ever felt.

I'm not entirely sure I like it.

I see a guy that fits "the look" I mentioned above, and my head whips around as I just *stare* at them, admittedly, somewhat creeper like... their physical attributes make my stomach flutter and I wanna collapse in a heap when they flash their killer "come hither" stares and smiles my way.

But... as soon as I start speaking Spanish to them, their stares/smiles turn into dropped jaws and amazement that a blanquita pelirroja como yo - can speak Spanish and give them flirtatious behavior just as strongly as they can give.

I think Daddy Yankee says it best:

Tu eres cielo
Yo soy fuego
Vamos a ver quien se va a quemar

I am single and looking, and am so amazed by my attraction to this culture (food, music, dance, etc.) that I want to fully immerse myself as much as I can. I have to admit, all the reading I have done on Sankies kind of makes me a little hesitant, but yeah... I guess I'm yet another gringa who wants to come down to the DR and fall in love. I'm just hoping that I could find that "one in ten thousand" that wouldn't be after me for my ability to get him a new computer, cell phone or visa.

Umm... that's about it. I'm gonna go back to trolling now :) Thanks so much for this website! Mucha informacion necesaria :)

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
You should hookup with gringobachata7. I think you 2 have a lot in common. He lusts after Dominican women and you after Dominican men. You two can dress-up like Dominicans and lust after each other.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
You know the deal, don't come crying here when you lose EVERY penny... there's one born every day. Sad.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Go for it!

That feeling, btw, is lust, not love. Time and experience will reveal the difference. Protect yourself, in the meantime.

Certainly worth sampling before you buy.

There is a cure, I believe many call it marriage. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

ReinaDeLasGringas

Jun 12, 2012
www.facebook.com
*laughing* See, the difference here - I already know their game - and who is to say I don't know how to reverse psychology them out so they give me free wining and dining thinking they are going to wait for a bigger payoff that never comes?

Nah - I'm good with the "lust" - because it's just eye candy and I know it.

I don't let anyone in close enough to affect the heart :)

I'm not sure I am understanding the "sock puppet" concept. Me thinks I need to do a little more reading.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I must be honest and say it has crossed my mind that Robert makes up these ridiculous threads when the forum is slow...:cheeky:

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Okay, I admit it - I am here looking to receive help for my most recent addiction... drooling over los dominicanos.

My name is Lynne, and I'm a dominicano-addict.

These aren't even dominicanos from the DR because I've only been recently hanging out in NYC, but I fell head over lust for one particular dominicano "look" and after going to a few clubs the past few weekends, I feel like I am 13 year old girl in a candy store and it's a feeling I haven't ever felt.

I'm not entirely sure I like it.

I see a guy that fits "the look" I mentioned above, and my head whips around as I just *stare* at them, admittedly, somewhat creeper like... their physical attributes make my stomach flutter and I wanna collapse in a heap when they flash their killer "come hither" stares and smiles my way.

But... as soon as I start speaking Spanish to them, their stares/smiles turn into dropped jaws and amazement that a blanquita pelirroja como yo - can speak Spanish and give them flirtatious behavior just as strongly as they can give.

I think Daddy Yankee says it best:

Tu eres cielo
Yo soy fuego
Vamos a ver quien se va a quemar

I am single and looking, and am so amazed by my attraction to this culture (food, music, dance, etc.) that I want to fully immerse myself as much as I can. I have to admit, all the reading I have done on Sankies kind of makes me a little hesitant, but yeah... I guess I'm yet another gringa who wants to come down to the DR and fall in love. I'm just hoping that I could find that "one in ten thousand" that wouldn't be after me for my ability to get him a new computer, cell phone or visa.

Umm... that's about it. I'm gonna go back to trolling now :) Thanks so much for this website! Mucha informacion necesaria :)

NOOOO!!!! Not another one!!!

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
you are so ignorant. YOU ARE A JERK, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO TALK LIKE THAT. SHE JUST ASKED A QUESTION.. THIS IS ONE RUDE AND NASTY FORUM. EVERYONE IS MEAN AS NAILS. DONT TALK **** ABOUT ME. **** YOURSELF. GO **** OFF. DONT BE SUCH A SMARTASS. YOU CAN DRESS UP LIKE A DICK AND **** YOURSELF. YOU PUNK.

Is that the best you can do? Typing in caps and cursing behind your computer like a little kid. You sound like you didn't get enough hugs from your mother when you were a kid. Go think of some more stupid play threads to start. I don't have time for imbeciles, lol.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Oye

*laughing* See, the difference here - I already know their game - and who is to say I don't know how to reverse psychology them out so they give me free wining and dining thinking they are going to wait for a bigger payoff that never comes?

I'm not sure I am understanding the "sock puppet" concept. Me thinks I need to do a little more reading.

La brucha buscando al brucho :eek:gre::lick:

Rubi

Jun 13, 2012
Lynne,

Are yu sure you are not from Tampa?

Are you the beautiful, green eyes, gringa blond girl who jumped over me last friday night? [tongue kissing and all, at first sight omg], she does not like gringos at all, she went crazy with my dancing... after watching me for a while

it happens all the time, as i can teach gringas to dance any music in a matter of 3 minutes.

anyway what is it you like to do, specially if we meet [again?] in DR

Zulu

May 27, 2012

Another one bites the Dust

ReinaDeLasGringas

Jun 12, 2012
www.facebook.com
Oh I am sure I am not from Tampa. I'm stuck in upstate New York with nothing but hillbilly rednecks in my town, so I happily drive 3 hours down to NYC to experience any bit of culture I can soak up from Washington Heights.

Last night I drove 45 minutes to Ithaca to go to a Latin night at some bar and realized very quickly that I also felt out of sorts with all the gringas who are lesbians/hippies and trying to salsa. (I think maybe 3 bachatas were played) and instead of there being any delicious dominicanos, I had to suffer through a hands-on Mexicano who couldn't dance to save his life and any overly enthusiastic Boricua who also thinks it is hilarious I was bemoaning the fact there were no dominicanos.

Am I a blonde? Heck no. Redhead all the way. Here's the ONLY picture I allowed the photographer at Umbrella to take of me Saturday night:

Umbrella Photo Gallery ||| POWERED BY: ENCENDIOWEB - Saturday June 9th, 2012/DSC 7141

But hey, I am getting a mailbox full of interested Sankies in my Dominican Cupid profile, and instead of thinking another one bites the dust, I see it as another one is smart enough to prepare herself before actually coming to the country and being swept off my feet, which isn't going to happen.

Pretty much as soon as they give me the bedroom eyes and the come hither look, I am able to pick my jaw off the floor and laugh at them. So far the dominicanos in NYC haven't known what to do when I become the staring stalker who just snickers a their attempts to woo me with their overly laid on compliments and attempts to get my phone number. They don't seem to like me having the control of the situation.

I think I may have to tell some of these Sankies messaging me that I really really want to come down and see them for real and I can't wait until I can save up enough money for the trip. Maybe they could help me out and send me a little to get me started and I can pay them back when my bonus comes next week. Oh and my brother needs to be on dialysis and we are desperate for anything at all they can spare and well, I can always marry them and they could move here and help us out.

And the plot thickens...

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Oh I am sure I am not from Tampa. I'm stuck in upstate New York with nothing but hillbilly rednecks in my town, so I happily drive 3 hours down to NYC to experience any bit of culture I can soak up from Washington Heights.

Last night I drove 45 minutes to Ithaca to go to a Latin night at some bar and realized very quickly that I also felt out of sorts with all the gringas who are lesbians/hippies and trying to salsa. (I think maybe 3 bachatas were played) and instead of there being any delicious dominicanos, I had to suffer through a hands-on Mexicano who couldn't dance to save his life and any overly enthusiastic Boricua who also thinks it is hilarious I was bemoaning the fact there were no dominicanos.

Am I a blonde? Heck no. Redhead all the way. Here's the ONLY picture I allowed the photographer at Umbrella to take of me Saturday night:

Umbrella Photo Gallery ||| POWERED BY: ENCENDIOWEB - Saturday June 9th, 2012/DSC 7141

But hey, I am getting a mailbox full of interested Sankies in my Dominican Cupid profile, and instead of thinking another one bites the dust, I see it as another one is smart enough to prepare herself before actually coming to the country and being swept off my feet, which isn't going to happen.

Pretty much as soon as they give me the bedroom eyes and the come hither look, I am able to pick my jaw off the floor and laugh at them. So far the dominicanos in NYC haven't known what to do when I become the staring stalker who just snickers a their attempts to woo me with their overly laid on compliments and attempts to get my phone number. They don't seem to like me having the control of the situation.

I think I may have to tell some of these Sankies messaging me that I really really want to come down and see them for real and I can't wait until I can save up enough money for the trip. Maybe they could help me out and send me a little to get me started and I can pay them back when my bonus comes next week. Oh and my brother needs to be on dialysis and we are desperate for anything at all they can spare and well, I can always marry them and they could move here and help us out.

And the plot thickens...

Just be careful you dont end up "dancing with the devil". It can be dangerous here if people feel they have been screwed over.

Status
Not open for further replies.