Passport in Barahona?

Quisqueya430

If I live in Barahona, do I have to go to the capital in order to get a passport or is there somewhere in Barahona to do that? If I can get a passport in Barahona, where exactly do I have to go?

Any help and/or information would be greatly appreciated :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Si yo vivo en Barahona, tengo que ir a la capital para obtener un pasaporte o hay alg?n lugar en Barahona para hacer eso? Si puedo obtener un pasaporte en Barahona, a d?nde debo ir?

Cualquier ayuda y/o informaci?n ser?a muy apreciada :)

Jenny429

Oct 10, 2005
Actually in Bani, I believe. I am 98% sure it's in Bani.. if not Azua.. but no need to go to the capital..

Hey I'm in Barahona too.. What part you in?

Yacine

Oct 23, 2005
passport web site

list of offices and contact numbers Oficinas | Direcci?n General de Pasaportes

If I live in Barahona, do I have to go to the capital in order to get a passport or is there somewhere in Barahona to do that? If I can get a passport in Barahona, where exactly do I have to go?

Any help and/or information would be greatly appreciated :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Si yo vivo en Barahona, tengo que ir a la capital para obtener un pasaporte o hay alg?n lugar en Barahona para hacer eso? Si puedo obtener un pasaporte en Barahona, a d?nde debo ir?

Cualquier ayuda y/o informaci?n ser?a muy apreciada :)

minerva_feliz

May 4, 2009
Actually there was a branch of the Dominican Passport office opened in Barahona about 3 years ago. They don't print them there, but you can do all the process there and they will send it to you. It is located in a creme-colored house-looking office building on the street behind SINCHOMIBA.

Suerte.

Barahonacity

Dec 2, 2012
This is an old thread, but Barahona does have a passport office and you don't need to go to Azua nor the Capital for it. It was opened around 2010 or 2011