*** April 2012 - 12,628 Posts ***

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
That is a new DR1 record for a single month.

420 per day :)

April_2012.gif

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Never mind the quality, feel the size. :) I'm not the only one who thinks the forum has dumbed down of late.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
" Hi, I am new here, this is my 1st post ever, I am moving to the Dominican, can you tell me where is good? And I will be opening a business, can you tell me what business? And I met a nice guy at the resort, can you tell me if its true love? "

Signed SP........ sock puppet

PS please respond to my questions separately as to create more posts this month.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Never mind the quality, feel the size. :) I'm not the only one who thinks the forum has dumbed down of late.

Welcome to the world of online forums. It has it's good and bad months, it's been like that for the past 10+ years.

If you feel the quality is lacking, make some posts that you regard as quality.

You get out of DR1 what you put in :)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
" Hi, I am new here, this is my 1st post ever, I am moving to the Dominican, can you tell me where is good? And I will be opening a business, can you tell me what business? And I met a nice guy at the resort, can you tell me if its true love? "

PS please respond to my questions separately as to create more posts this month.

What have you done for the forums lately? :)

Lizzard

Sep 11, 2006
Congrats on the record!!! I am the biggest lurker here on DR1. :)
I do not post very often........ Robert I'm not so sure you get what you put into DR1 is correct....... I seem to get alot out of this site and have for years....far more than I have put in!!! :) I have gotten so much useful information on this site as well as humor and entertainment!!! ;)

Once again Congrats
Lizzard aka Liz

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Wasn't that because of all the religion threads?
I'm pretty sure that this month will be a lot different, Chip is not here. ;)

... and don't forget Zimmerman and Pichardo's multiple mall posts.

What percent of the total do those things account for?

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Big

1 Is good everywhere!

2 Big Business

3 Never mind the quality, feel the size. Feels good and true. :)

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Love

Welcome to the world of online forums. It has it's good and bad months, it's been like that for the past 10+ years.

If you feel the quality is lacking, make some posts that you regard as quality.

You get out of DR1 what you put in :)

The Love you get is equal to the love you make! :eek::lick:

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
All will be well on DR1 when Chip returns!
images