Blood type donor site

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
For anyone interested and has O negative blood type which is quite rare, this site has worldwide members in case one ever needs a donor.

I just found out from my residency that I have this type, or so says the girl who did a very archaic type test to determine.

Anyway it seems I am currently the only DR member.

O Negative

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I'm O neg too. Male with no tattoos or piercings and have been known to give an armful every now and then. I'm even diligent enough to keep it's alcohol content to an acceptable level should any recipient need a quick pick-me-up! And surprisingly enough I know of three other O negs in my area of the North Coast too.

I was always lead to believe O neg was quite rare. But it's always good to know of any others with the same as we can only accept O neg.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I'm O neg too. Male with no tattoos or piercings and have been known to give an armful every now and then. I'm even diligent enough to keep it's alcohol content to an acceptable level should any recipient need a quick pick-me-up! And surprisingly enough I know of three other O negs in my area of the North Coast too.

I was always lead to believe O neg was quite rare. But it's always good to know of any others with the same as we can only accept O neg.

Beeza, you and the others should join the O Negative site above