Puerta Plata Village

P

Paula Eardley

We got married at Puerta Plata Village, Playa Dorada, Dom Rep in 1998 and would like to return there for a honeymoon. Direct Holidays who we originally booked with no longer use this hotel.

Can anyone please provide advice as to which UK holiday companies can offer a packaged all-inclusive deal to this hotel.

Thanks

Paula

D

DR1

Contact Ayesha Abreu at pvillage@centennialrd.net

She is the sales manager and surely will be able to help you.

If you have trouble contacting her, please get back to us and we will try to get another email address for you.

G

Grahame Bush

If you have no luck by going direct to Pop Village Hotel, give me a yell & I will check with the Brit. tour companies here in Puerto Plata. Cosmos USED to use Pop Village a lot & I think JMC used to - but I don't know if any company uses it now without checking.

Bring me some Marks & Sparks Tea bags when you come - I'm right out!! Regards - Grahame (a resident Brit!!).

R

RON

YOU CAN ALSO TRY A CANADIAN TEAM CALLED SIGNATURE VACATIONS AT WWW.SIGNATUREVACATIONS.COM

G

Grahame Bush

Paula,
I spoke to the Rgeional Manager of First Choice travel today - They & Unijet are the only Companies from Britain using Puerto Plata Village hotel.

If you have problems getting a booking into PoP Village, let me know & I will do what I can from this end (which may not be very much but at least I will have tried!!). Regards - Grahame