Cabarete mayor arrested again!

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Good old Canoa has been arrested again, this time for allegedly casually attempting to murder another motorist. It took a while for the authorities to get around to arresting him, as the original alleged offence was a few weeks ago, but I see why there was no rush as I also hear that he's been released again already. How nice to have a permanent "get out of jail free" card!

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
How do you casuallay attempte to murder anouther moterist ?
Not really the point of my post, but one of the definitions of "casually" on Dictionary.com is:
"seeming or tending to be indifferent to what is happening; apathetic; unconcerned: a casual, nonchalant air."

Get it now? (Or, as you would say, Geut iot noow?)

Last edited:

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
you hold the gun sideways when you pull the trigger...

I think this way is more effective?

images

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Good old Canoa has been arrested again, this time for allegedly casually attempting to murder another motorist. It took a while for the authorities to get around to arresting him, as the original alleged offence was a few weeks ago, but I see why there was no rush as I also hear that he's been released again already. How nice to have a permanent "get out of jail free" card!

He's the new teflon Don of the DR...

Jan 17, 2009
AFAIK he was to be arrested yesterday for attempted murder, same incident of a few months ago, when he pulled a gun on a guy who drove to close to his car. He managed to arrange a meager bond of less than 30k (pesos). What a joke!

Zulu

May 27, 2012
It brings a whole new meaning to drive by shooting but for a Mayor to do such a thing "Ghetto Fabulous."