English Classes Sosua

sosuamiguel59

Aug 29, 2006
Does anyone know of organized group English classes in the Sosua area? I have checked with IIC. I found the cost prohibitive and at the time I checked there were no new class scheduled to begin. I have enrolled my wife in group classes organized by Angel, small computer shop in the Orange Plaza. The classes met twice a week. The Dominican instructor was consistently 30 minutes to an hour late and dismissed the class early. Gradually students dropped until there were not enough to continue. No refund of course. I have heard that El Colibri organizes classes and am going to check there. But curious if anyone knows of other possibilities?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Does anyone know of organized group English classes in the Sosua area? I have checked with IIC. I found the cost prohibitive and at the time I checked there were no new class scheduled to begin. I have enrolled my wife in group classes organized by Angel, small computer shop in the Orange Plaza. The classes met twice a week. The Dominican instructor was consistently 30 minutes to an hour late and dismissed the class early. Gradually students dropped until there were not enough to continue. No refund of course. I have heard that El Colibri organizes classes and am going to check there. But curious if anyone knows of other possibilities?

CENTRO DE IDIOMA Y CULTURA ALEMANA
(English, French & German)
La Puntilla #2 (Same street as Piergiorgio)
El Batey, Sosua
Tel. 809-571-3185

Highly recommended.

Dec 26, 2011
The Dominican instructor was consistently 30 minutes to an hour late and dismissed the class early.

No. Your wife was "
consistently 30 minutes to an hour" early. And if the instructor was getting paid either way, why on earth stay a second longer than necessary? :)

If your wife's Dominican I doubt she was surprised.