Lost Taino Tribe

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
i hope this is the right place to post this, cause it is the closest to the subject that I could find. Anyways, I recently joined this group and it is LOST TAINO TRIBE - SHARE TAINO FACTS, MYTHS AND "TRUTHS" I know that Dominicanos are proud and most of us still have taino blood, even some say we don't exist but this group could use all our support. I also found a dna testing site that I don't remember the name and address for right now that test for traces of Taino blood and can help us reasure that we are still here and there are still taino in many countries. Hope you all will join and spread the word and help as much as you can, I am not an administrator there, but everyone seems very friendly and its a great site. Thanks again for reading and sharing and God bless you all, Take care
Biggs

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007
i hope this is the right place to post this, cause it is the closest to the subject that I could find. Anyways, I recently joined this group and it is LOST TAINO TRIBE - SHARE TAINO FACTS, MYTHS AND "TRUTHS" I know that Dominicanos are proud and most of us still have taino blood, even some say we don't exist but this group could use all our support. I also found a dna testing site that I don't remember the name and address for right now that test for traces of Taino blood and can help us reasure that we are still here and there are still taino in many countries. Hope you all will join and spread the word and help as much as you can, I am not an administrator there, but everyone seems very friendly and its a great site. Thanks again for reading and sharing and God bless you all, Take care
Biggs

Join what? The site that you dont remember the name to? Maybe the there is a reason Taino tribe isnt around anymore, or they just dont remember...

Last edited by a moderator:

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
If the Jews were able to trace the ancestors of the "lost tribe" of Ethiopian Jews directly to Aaron by way of yDNA technology, it seems the Tiano's could do the same for their lineage.

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
I also found a dna testing site that I don't remember the name and address for right now that test for traces of Taino blood and can help us reasure that we are still here and there are still taino in many countries.

Could the testing site be 23andMe?

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007
He posted a direct link to the group.. it is in BLUE
Wow...

no sarah, read the whole thing, the DNA testing site that he is referring people to that he doesnt know the name of.. try some decaf, relax and dont take this so seriously, it was a joke

sarah1101

Apr 27, 2012
United States
It's not about needing decaf its about how ignorant 'everyone' is when they can hide behind a keyboard! He is not asking for you to join a DNA testing site but a group/ forum similar to this one which he provided the info for. There are many DNA testing sites available and I am sure if the people who are interested in this post really wanted to know more they chould easily go to the site he provided and get the answers there... no? I feel like I having a conversation with a 5 year old, if you have nothing nice to say dont say it..

no sarah, read the whole thing, the DNA testing site that he is referring people to that he doesnt know the name of.. try some decaf, relax and dont take this so seriously, it was a joke

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I feel like I having a conversation with a 5 year old, if you have nothing nice to say dont say it..

You have serious anger management issues miamor, sometimes you are better off unplugging the 'puter than arguing with yourself.