Do you have an Orange Flybox to rent?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I am writing this on behalf of Whirleybird who has been without internet for a couple of weeks. She has discovered that an Orange Flybox will work where she lives, so is looking for one to rent for a short time until her normal internet service is restored. If anyone has a box they are not using and are prepared to rent it to her, please let me know. She is happy to drive a reasonable distance to pick it up and as she lives in Sabaneta that would be north coast or Santiago.

Thanks

Matilda

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Thanks for that. The problem is she is likely only to need it for a couple of weeks until her normal internet is fixed, and seems daft to sign up for a twelve or eighteen month contract when it will only be used for two weeks.

Matilda

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Thanks to Matilda for starting this thread for me. Thanks to those who responded. Thanks also to the couple of people who loaned me an Orange Flybox for a few days so I could prove it would work well enough here for me to go and sign up for my own today.

In view of changing circumstances referred to in item 11 in today's DR1 News, my previous connection via wifi may lay dormant for longer than first anticipated. RIP to the victims and their family and friends.

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Yea whirleybird what happened in La Catalina was sad and very strange my gF was telling me all the details last night very sad.