Convenient Confusion

Whippet

Jan 26, 2011
Have encounted some great cases of "Convenient Confusion" lately

Basicly this phenomena occurs when someone is trying to rip you off, lie to you or realise that you have caught them out on something so they will make the situation confusing in order to avoid admitting they are wrong.

I found the best way to beat this is to add in further confusion. Add in some complicated maths, start writing down stuff they are saying. Basicly make them exhausted of their own lies and eventually they will give up. They will never admit they are wrong but usual you will get justice.

Zulu

May 27, 2012
Another way is 2 record them and play it back 2 them don't forget to mention "and i quote" im sorry those were your words not mine. They will treat you like a plague and never mention anything that can hold them responsible again or simply read them their Miranda rites "you have the rite 2 remain silent anything you say may be held against you in the court of law."

Whippet

Jan 26, 2011
Another way is 2 record them and play it back 2 them don't forget to mention "and i quote" im sorry those were your words not mine. They will treat you like a plague and never mention anything that can hold them responsible again or simply read them their Miranda rites "you have the rite 2 remain silent anything you say may be held against you in the court of law."

haha... Im yet to go to those extents
maybe would be useful for the worst of the worst
are u a lawyer by any chances??

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I've just learned to NEVER bend over when standing next to them................

B in Santiago

Whippet

Jan 26, 2011
another idea - dont deal with them at all.
what happened to that positive thread

Daily you have to deal with it here!

Positive threads always turn sour...over rated

Most people come on DR1 just for a whinge or to belittle others.

But it always provides entertainment