Don't send money explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazz21

Jul 11, 2011
Hi guys,
I live in RD and I'm now in Sosua for a while.
I notice many many many expecially "not latin speacking origin" people, falling in love with chicas and sending money from their country to "pay their houses rent" or something like that, to chicas.

1) this habit, is destroing a good tourist experiences becouse the putas do not anymore need money from the turist becouse they have this "income" from abroad, from their "maridos", so they don't need anymore to hang on the street and they hang the same but with a higher price.

2) do you really think that the chicas receiving the money just stop having sex for momey with tourist becouse you send money from your country?
Do you really think "your" chica is really "yours" and she is waiting for you without hanging the street and doing the same with other turist? Tring to get them in love to receive other money from abroad?

EXPLAINED:

Once upon a time, chicas was used to sell their body on the street to have enough money for living.

THAN they discovered they can have "stupid foregners turist" falling in love with here so to ask money
when the tourist is in his country.
They use this technique to ask money, they tell you they go to university, they tell you they are good girls the don't like the street... you fall in love, you think you are the only one, but this is a way to get many many parallel money sendigs from many many stupid mans from abroad.
When you are in your country she call you telling you "I have a problem, my mother need a surgery, I really need $$$$ money to solve this, please send me something I love you..." and you think this is true and you send her money.
THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! TEHY ARE VERY GOOD IN DOING THIS!!! THEY LIVE FROM THIS!!!

I don't know why you man sending money do not understand this.

The consequences of this are

1) the price for sex on the streets are continuously increasing, becouse they do not really need to sell
on the street anymore, so, when you come back the prices are higher.

2) The chicas are spending much more money on drugs (they reallly like drugs!!!) and they destroy their lives more.

3) They like to dress better and better and buy plastick hear and they are happy to treat in a bad ways the
turists becouse they like to show "how they are strong" to ather putas.

So the "tigueraje" is increasing and the turist is the "stupid" supporting this expetially by sending money,
and thinking "she is truly in love with him", and believing "he is the only one" :D :D :D :D

So THINK ABOUT IT!!! OPEN YOUR EYESES !!!!

It will be better for you and fot the tourist experinece!!!

Bie, J.

dom

Jun 1, 2011
from my experience, they only get cheaper the more drugs they take hahahahaha

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Hi guys,

1) this habit, is destroing a good tourist experiences becouse the putas do not anymore need money from the turist becouse they have this "income" from abroad, from their "maridos", so they don't need anymore to hang on the street and they hang the same but with a higher price.

1) the price for sex on the streets are continuously increasing, becouse they do not really need to sell
on the street anymore, so, when you come back the prices are higher.

You are hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh!!

You've apparently found the solution to ending prostitution!

Every tourist needs to adopt one, eventually drying up the supply!

WHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAA!!

jazz21

Jul 11, 2011
You need to go vent on another website, you are preaching to the wrong group about Captain-Save-a-Hoes!

Am I damaging your business deal??
People needs to know how things are going on.
Then they can chose.
I'm only explaining the truth, just for people to understand and to know.

J.

Dec 26, 2011
So you don't think things are going on as I described?

I don't think so. I know so. Is every girl in the RD a thieving "puta"? Nah. Just like not every gringo demands ironed shirts and 50% of all pies purchased from their Dominican girlfriends. All parties involved in any affair or venture should always keep their eyes and ears wide open.

jazz21

Jul 11, 2011
My native language is italian. I think italian portoughese and spannish are very similar and for us is much simpler to
undestand many chicas dialects. Maybe for that, i see crying man are mainly from "not latin speaking" countries.

I mean, they sent money thinking "she is mine, she loves me" while she has many parallel men thinking "I'm the only one"
sending her money.

And NO I don't think all RD girls are putas. I'm only referring to the "professional" putas ones, acting as they are normal girls to get you in love and to recive your money (and not only yours!) when you go back home.

J.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Man did I need a good laugh today. Maybe this thread should be moved to the clown bin? Thanks OP:classic:

Dec 26, 2011
My native language is italian. I think italian portoughese and spannish are very similar and for us is much simpler to
undestand many chicas dialects. Maybe for that, i see crying man are mainly from "not latin speaking" countries.

I mean, the sent money thinking "she is mine, she loves me" while she has many parallel men thinking "I'm the only one"
sending her money.

And NO I don't think all RD girls are putas. I'm only referring to the "professional" putas ones.

J.

Ok. I'm glad we've cleared that up. Your post is funny because it mostly sounds like a lament about how expensive working girls have become.

By the way, I love Sabato Pomeriggio by Baglioni.

In bocca al lupo!

amarillysh

Mar 26, 2008
I can't in my right mind believe that whom ever wrote this post is actually believing the **** they are spewing. Yeah the hoes got smart good for them! Stop complaining and find a new hobbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.