Drunk guy trying to ride a motorcycle! Hilarious!

D1at196

Feb 15, 2010
Bronx, New York, United States
JOSELITOCERVEZAsmall-1.png

[video=youtube_share;e8WvqWiFeBw]http://youtu.be/e8WvqWiFeBw[/video]

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Passing thoughts.....

1. Was the Cable out that day??

2. Do you think he is at an A A meeting today, or probably doing the same thing?

3. Did you see the look on the older dudes face? (who looked at him) Been there, done that.....

4. Is that motoconcho guy really suarezn, going back to his roots and bonding with the family on vacation?

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Not funny. People kill and get killed like that.

I know that was directed at the OP, but....LIGHTEN UP....

I agree, people get killed like that.....

But what really bothers you, is how Dominicans are portrayed in that video.....

Relax, it's DR1......

You should see what they do in the deep south in the USA on a boring day.......

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2011
I know that was directed at the OP, but....LIGHTEN UP....

I agree, people get killed like that.....

Relax, it's DR1......

You shoud see what they do in the deep south in the USA on a boring day.......

No. What bothers me is the disregard for human life. I'm not a hypocrite. I'll admit that I used to drink and drive. Never hurt anyone, thankfully. But never again.

Nah. Doesn't bother me. It is what it is. I'm not big on censorship.

D1at196

Feb 15, 2010
Passing thoughts.....

1. Was the Cable out that day??

2. Do you think he is at an A A meeting today, or probably doing the same thing?

3. Did you see the look on the older dudes face? (who looked at him) Been there, done that.....

4. Is that motoconcho guy really suarezn, going back to his roots and bonding with the family on vacation?

This is in the country side, so only a few privileged ones have cable. Besides, the electricity goes out on a daily basis. AA meeting in the country side of DR? I don't think there is such a thing. Who is suarezn?

D1at196

Feb 15, 2010
Not funny. People kill and get killed like that.

Alot of people do get killed like that. I don't know the figures, but I know in the Dominican Republic many die while driving and intoxicated. Good thing nothing has happened to him to this day.

But besides that, drunk people never stop amusing people. And this video exposes a reality thats widespread in the Dominican Republic: how many motorcycle accidents happen.

By the way, this is an opportunity to bring attention to the fact that the bridge from this poor village is near collapse.
Here is the link:Puente? La Gina a punto colapsar - ElDia.com.do

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
This is in the country side, so only a few privileged ones have cable. Besides, the electricity goes out on a daily basis. AA meeting in the country side of DR? I don't think there is such a thing. Who is suarezn?

I totally get it,

I was just being a little cheeky.....