looking for someone in POP that can do us taxes

BigDaddy

Jan 16, 2005
I have a real need for someone who knows us taxes and can prepare next years taxes for me. I have only a us pension as income but you would not believe the grief the IRS puts people through. If anyone knows someone qualified and willing, I will pay them. Looking for someone in the North Coast area.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigDaddy

Jan 16, 2005
I have alot of simple questions that the tax law dept of the IRS did not have the answer and this over a small pension below poverty level in the us

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I have alot of simple questions that the tax law dept of the IRS did not have the answer and this over a small pension below poverty level in the us

There must be more to the story then you are telling, as a small pension below poverty level might be tax free.

All Social Security income is tax free if your AGI is below $32,000.
As your AGI rises above that, it becomes partially taxable accordingly.

TacAct is great, all calculations are done for you, been using it for years.

PS:

Even if the IRS gives you an answer, they are not responsible if that answer is wrong.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Just do it yourself using TURBO or Taxact, they pretty much spoon feed you how to get the largest deductions, as long as you are up to date and file, at your bracket, Uncle Sam is not going to bother you.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I am in POP and can do them, used to work for H & R Block, but would most likely suggest using TaxAct - which I use to do my taxes and my kids' taxes too.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Not to 'Hi-jack" the thread, but......

Looking for someone to pay my taxes, location not important.... :smoke: lol

Looks like just about everyone suggests TaxAct