Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Merchant account

Hi I'm Farah, I live in Domincan Republic and i need your help, I have a business online, I searching for a way to open a merchant account in banco popular, because I really don't want to use paypal, I don't know if that will be possible, please help me to find an answer!

Thank you!!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

What's wrong with PayPal? People can use credit cards there. A merchant account in the DR is very expensive.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    What's wrong with PayPal? People can use credit cards there. A merchant account in the DR is very expensive.
    Do you use Payapal to collect money in a DR bank? I was told that this is not possible.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Do you use Payapal to collect money in a DR bank? I was told that this is not possible.
    No. US bank then write checks on it.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Paypal only works here if you have a US bank account, otherwise there is no way to get your money here.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine opened a merchant account in the U.S. to use at his business in the DR, online transactions only, but then you have the same issue, you're money is in the U.S. Also it's not cheap and kind of a pain with all the paperwork.

Paypal also has a debit card available on your account, so you can accept credit card payments and withdraw the money in the DR using your Paypal debit card. It's the easiest way and you can use it like a credit card also, as long as you have funds there.

Post Thanks / Like

How can I have that debit card from paypal? the problem is I can not take my money from paypal and send it to my bank account, here, in DR, and I don't want to use another person in the us for my transactions!

Post Thanks / Like

how much like that?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    How can I have that debit card from paypal? the problem is I can not take my money from paypal and send it to my bank account, here, in DR, and I don't want to use another person in the us for my transactions!
    Withdraw the $$$ via ATM then deposit it in your account.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

How can you withdraw US$ with your PayPal debit card while you are in the DR?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast