Any hot deals on all inclusive resorts on the north coast?

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Has anybody seen any really good deals for all inclusive resorts here on the north coast for this month? Just want a weekend break with the wife and kids and wondering if anybody has heard of anything. Hotel rates only, we live here in Cabarete.
Thanks.

topdeckgames

Oct 26, 2011
I have not. Hotelscombined.com has been a good starting point in the past, but the deals I'm seeing are mediocre.

dom

Jun 1, 2011
checkout lifestyle resorts, or cofresi palm, they always have some specials

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
Has anybody seen any really good deals for all inclusive resorts here on the north coast for this month? Just want a weekend break with the wife and kids and wondering if anybody has heard of anything. Hotel rates only, we live here in Cabarete.
Thanks.

if u just want a quick weekend, what about casa marina beach, reef? just down road from you, but maybe too close? for real getaway? cheapie, cheapie, and caters to dominicans on the weekend.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I always use cheapcaribbean.com

I like to do the same with my kids once a month, I got a weekend in August at Viva Wyndham Tangerine in POP (Friday thru Sunday) at $337, I invited a friend of mine and her 2 boys so this is for 2 rooms, each room with 1 adult and 2 children, Friday thru Sunday. If its just you and your family, I don't see why it wouldn't just be a hundred and some change. To me for a weekend that's good. I also got another deal for a weekend in September, Three hundred and something for 2 rooms( invited LaTeacher and her kids) for Friday thru Subday.
And cheapcaribbean always has "last minute" deals.

SHALENA