looking for help...not sure if this is the right place

bigdoc

Mar 1, 2012
Hello all, been a long time since i posted here. My house in Sabaneta de Yasica is finally ready for us. My family will be coming down for 2 weeks at the end of July. We are looking for a couple to help us out. LIve in situation is what we are looking for. She would be the housekeeper/cook and he would be the groundskeeper/security guard. The house has a complete apartment that would be theirs. I am also looking for a photographer to take some pictures for about an hour or so. If any body has any suggestions or referrals, I would appreciate it, gracias!

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Are you going to rent when family isn't here? If so, call Ed Rivas at Dominican Republic Real Estate For Sale - Houses, Villas, Condos, Homes and Land in Sosua, Cabarete, Puerto Plata in Sosua. He takes great photos and can actually sell/rent places pretty regularly. If you aren't renting, then call Genesis Reyes for superb photography (I mean, truly amazing) or Gene Kosoy who visits here often and is remarkably talented. Google 'em.

We have hired a lot of people from Gaspar Hernandez for domestic help. For reasons I cannot understand, the city seems to sprout honest, hard-working and nice appearing domestic help better than more cities. From time to time you can even come across one who is English speaking. To advertise, head into town to the largest (and best) veggie/fruit stand on the north coast and post the Help Wanted advert...you will be getting a lot of calls.

Welcome to the Dominican Republic!