up yours

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
well, i came across the straight dope site few days ago. i have been reading and reading and i could not resist presenting this little extract below :)
thing that have been extracted out of people's bottoms:

a bottle of mrs. butterworth's syrup,
an ax handle,
a nine-inch zucchini,
countless dildoes and vibrators including one 14-inch model complete with two D-cell batteries,
a plastic spatula,
a 9-1/2-inch water bottle,
a deodorant bottle,
a Coke bottle,
a large bottle cap,
numerous other bottles,
a 3-1/2-inch Japanese glass float ball,
an 11-inch carrot,
an antenna rod,
a 150-watt light bulb,
a 100-watt frosted bulb,
a cucumber,
a screwdriver,
four rubber balls,
72-1/2 jeweler's saws (all from one patient, but not all at the same time, although 29 were discovered on one occasion),
a paperweight,
an apple,
an onion,
a plastic toothbrush package,
two bananas,
a frozen pig's tail (it got stuck when it thawed),
a ten-inch length of broomstick,
an 18-inch umbrella handle and central rod,
a plantain encased in a condom,
two Vaseline jars,
a whiskey bottle with a cord attached,
a teacup,
an oil can,
a six-by-five-inch tool box weighing 22 ounces,
a six-inch stone weighing two pounds (in the latter two cases the patients died due to intestinal obstruction),
a baby powder can,
a test tube,
a ball-point pen,
a peanut butter jar,
candles,
baseballs,
a sand-filled bicycle inner tube,
sewing needles,
a flashlight,
a half-filled tobacco pouch,
a turnip,
a pair of eyeglasses,
a hard-boiled egg,
a carborundum grindstone (with handle),
a suitcase key,
a syringe,
a file,
tumblers and glasses,
a polyethylene waste trap from the U-bend of a sink

merlyn555

Jun 23, 2012
I was a Correctional Officer for 30 years and I have 3 items to add to that list that I know for a fact were removed from the postierier of inmates as I was present on all occassions.

1. a 12 1/2" wooden scrub brush handle.

2. a 6" Dill pickle

3. a 32 caliber pistol (no bullets thank God)

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
I was a Correctional Officer for 30 years and I have 3 items to add to that list that I know for a fact were removed from the postierier of inmates as I was present on all occassions.

1. a 12 1/2" wooden scrub brush handle.

2. a 6" Dill pickle

3. a 32 caliber pistol (no bullets thank God)

I wish you had a tape recorder to hear what you guys were saying when # 3 came out.

merlyn555

Jun 23, 2012
Baby Browning.........no

It was a 32 cal Llama made in spain, palm size and actually fit inside a Canadian pack of 25 cigarettes if you know how big that is?

The inmate was in transit and we got a tip he was carrying the weapon "hooped" which means up the butt. He was placed in my custody in the Diss Cells and my boss and I went to talk to him.

We told him we knew he had it and to give it up. After a little grappling around behind him he pulled the gun out and aimed it at us. I had instant anal leakage...LOL but my boss told him he knew it was not loaded and to hand it over. He tried to hand me the gun but I made him wrap it in toilet paper before I took it from him.

I later asked my boss how he knew that the gun was not loaded and he asked me if I would put a loaded gun up my butt?

Sorry but I had no answer for that question except NO.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
It was a 32 cal Llama made in spain, palm size and actually fit inside a Canadian pack of 25 cigarettes if you know how big that is?

looks like it did fit. in more ways than one :)

from my friend, a nurse in ER: a deodorant. sans lid and sans the plastic securing pressure valve. it had to be extracted by the means of butt cutting.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
. . . and at the hospital my wife once worked at: A full shampoo bottle. He claimed he'd: 'slipped and fallen on it in the shower'