Tour to Bahia de las Aguilas

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Do you mean a tour company? You can do it yourself. Drive to or get to Pedernales. Stay in a local Hostal and hire a local tour guide. I hired one for 1,000 pesos when I went in April. Well worth it.

Jenny429

Oct 10, 2005
Where you coming from? When you planning on going? I see "Ecotour" coming through often. I highly recommend NOT coming in July or August.. it's way too hot here. You will be in pure desert.. the sun is a scorcher. Think about it.. But if now is the ONLY time to come, let me know and I can probably hook you up with a tour guide.

Jen

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Do you mean a tour company? You can do it yourself. Drive to or get to Pedernales. Stay in a local Hostal and hire a local tour guide. I hired one for 1,000 pesos when I went in April. Well worth it.

But whatever you do, don't drive up to the beach in Bahia de Las Aguilas, unless you have a ver capable 4x4 vehicle (not an SUV) and you are an experienced off-road driver yourself. Been there, done that. My poor SUV is still suffering from all the damage it sustained, two years later...Next time, I'll only drive up to Cabo Rojo and take the boat from there!