Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please bus line info FROM PUNTA CANA AIRPORT TO SANTO DOMINGO

Hi does anyone know the bus line info from PUJ AIRPORT TO SANTO DOMINGO AND WHAT YOU Need to do the easiest to get to it from the airport ? Thx

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no bus service from the airport to Santo Domingo. You must go to FRIUSA by taxi, about US$30 ride. there, you can take the bus. https://www.facebook.com/Transporte16 departure times from both Friusa and Santo Domingo are 7:00 am,10:00 am, 2:00 pm, 2:55 pm, 4:00 pm

Edited: apparently you can also board the bus in Veron, which would be a shorter (and cheaper) taxi ride http://puntacanabavaro.com/travel/ex...o-domingo.html

Veron bus stop: 809-455-1473, Hotel Flor del Sol, Near Avenida Barcelo

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Punta Cana airport to santo domingo

HI I DID IT BY THIS METHOD I FLEW INTON PUNTA CANA AIRPORT .ASKED WHERE THE BUS WAS TO SANTO DOMINGO .I WAS TOLD TO WALK OUT OF THE AIRPORT TO THE MAIN RD AND TURN RIGHT AND THERE WAS A BUS STOP THIS BUSVCAME BY AFTER CONFIRMING IT WAS THE RIGHT ONEV,.IT TOOK ME A SMALL DISTANCE TO ANOTHER STOP WHERE A BIGGER BUS TOOK ME TO SANTO DOMINGO 4 375 pesos . The first bus did not charge . This will eliminate a taxi if you are a little bit adventurous or frugal

4. Likes CaptnGlenn liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arrugala View Post
    HI I DID IT BY THIS METHOD I FLEW INTON PUNTA CANA AIRPORT .ASKED WHERE THE BUS WAS TO SANTO DOMINGO .I WAS TOLD TO WALK OUT OF THE AIRPORT TO THE MAIN RD AND TURN RIGHT AND THERE WAS A BUS STOP THIS BUSVCAME BY AFTER CONFIRMING IT WAS THE RIGHT ONEV,.IT TOOK ME A SMALL DISTANCE TO ANOTHER STOP WHERE A BIGGER BUS TOOK ME TO SANTO DOMINGO 4 375 pesos . The first bus did not charge . This will eliminate a taxi if you are a little bit adventurous or frugal

Frugal?? You mean cheap, right?

Unbelievable.....

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

So you got there and found an alternate method to the bus stop.

Closed