English woman Kills Dominican Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
For those who dont speak spanish

PUERTO PLATA. - A 37-year-old died in a tragic way last night (Monday) when his girlfriend ran him over with a car at the entrance to the resort of Cofresi, on the east of the city. The dead man by the name of Miguel Antonio Francisco Reyes (Jorge) who lived in Costambar and was from the Eixample Eduardo Brito (The Rigola) of the city of Puerto Plata who died instantly after receiving blunt trauma and shock caused by the Toyota, SUV plate 063256 E driving his mistress Nicole Jayne Melhuish 37.

According to eyewitnesses of this tragedy, report that the vehicle driven by Britain's Jayne Melhuish, happened several times over the inert body of Miguel Antonio Francisco Reyes (Jorge), who was traveling on a motorcycle Yamaha DT 125 when he was hit by SUV of his Lover.

According to the report of the National Police, the victim Miguel Antonio Francisco Reyes (Jorge) had long lived with the foreign Nicole Jayne Melhuish, which allegedly made ​​several calls before the incident that has been classified as a crime of passion.

Melhuish was arrested by police who took her to the headquarters of the institution where it will be forwarded to the Prosecutor where she faces charges of voluntary manslaughter.

For his part the families of victims are demanding justice in the case, since presumably the relative foreign and held a heated discussion before the unfortunate event occur.

The victim Miguel Antonio Francisco Reyes (Jorge), during his life as a teenager sold coconut water in one corner of Independence Square or Central Park of the city, a job that his father held, also popularly known as Daddy who felt distressed by the loss of its son.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Wow she ran him over repeatedly. He must have kept leaving the toilet seat up.

Bronxboy that is one creepy video.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Sounds like payback with extreme prejudice. Wonder what he did to make her that angry!!!!!!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
It sounds like the guy was well liked and known in town so she is best off in custody, I don't fancy her chances if she returns to pop.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
stupid woman. should she run him over once and well she could plead an accident, pay a million pesos to the family, or whatever it is they charge nowadays and get away with it.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
machicidio? Sankicidio....

I agree whole-heartedly with DV8...she is smart...Yean just once and it was an accident... I guess all that grinding and tearing of bones and cartilage might have upset the peanut gallery.

I would like photos to be posted on the Sanky-panky website...

So it is now Women 1 and Men 170???? Actually I think the women have a couple more but I am not sure...

HB

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Now you Sankis... Don't play around with theses Grigas!!!!

JJ

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
stupid woman. should she run him over once and well she could plead an accident, pay a million pesos to the family, or whatever it is they charge nowadays and get away with it.

I was thinking the same thing. Surprised they are only charging her with voluntary manlaughter instead of murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.