Cable TV Schedule

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
I wonder if this is available but I was looking to find the cable TV schedule on the internet - that is all the channels offered on the cable TV in one place (in Sosua I think it is Cable Atlantic).Their website cableatlantico does not have anything useful.

Their EPG does not work properly and does not show for all the channels.

I can find a few (like HBO) but it's hard to find all of them one by one. I'm particularly looking for movies time table so I don't waste my time and arrange to watch only the films that I like/want to watch.

Cheers,

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Well, this year I get a lot of EPG on many channels, specially film channels, but unfortunately the names and times don't match at all. For example it says so and so film should be showing now but a different thing is being broadcast !?

I wondered if the time and date setting is wrong and the EPG is showing data for a different day/time. But playing with time/date setting doesn't rectify the issue.

Have you guys figured this out - I am surprised there's no reply/comment, from what I hear almost everyone is using this cable service here, but no one cares what's on TV !?

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
This is very useful DavidZ, thanks. It doesn't show properly on Chrome but works on IE. It has some of the film channels I'm interested in.

Another useful website I found is:

Todos los canales de televisi?n en M?xico - Programaci?n y horarios - ?Qu? hay en tu tele?

The above has many film channels. Also these:

HBOMAX : HBO
HBOMAX : HBO (for HBO Latin)

This one for XTime channel 197 doesn't match up though !?
Programaci?n | XTIMEChannel

To be honest though I wish they would get the EPG working correctly, although it has info for many channels, it just shows rubbish !?!?

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Quick feedback, I see some of the channel's EPG now matching up with the actual program showing, not all but this is an improvement on a few months ago.