The British embassy.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
They help with all sorts of issues! They visit British people in jail. They have helped when British citizens died. They have helped to get seriously ill British people home to UK. What is your issue, when you don't even live here atm?

Matilda

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I know what they are supposed to be efficient at.

I am wondering if their over the counter assistance is equal to their infield assistance. I found them pretty poor as far as the bare minimum goes, correct forms, assistance with other legal stuff. We've just been recalling how terrible the information and assistance was, wondering if it is an entire service failure of just the basic stuff that they are not very helpful with.

Like I said, anyone had one on experience, or just what has been read in the newspapers, online etc.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
What I said was one on one experience, not what I read in the newspapers. There was a British woman dying of cancer here and they arranged to get her home. A British woman jailed for drug dealing and they visit her and keep family informed.

Matilda

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I had a row with my wife. I asked them for counseling advice. They were useless!

And they won't come out and help you change a tyre either! What a waste of space!