Swiss Businessman Killed

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Instead of posting spanish links, it would have helped if you added a little more info to your OP. ie "explanation "

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
It sounds like he was having some sort of relationships with married women and a minor...easy way to get yourself in big trouble.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Instead of posting spanish links, it would have helped if you added a little more info to your OP. ie "explanation "
How could the OP have an explanation if the source he mentions hasn't got one? I think DR1 should not be used just to mention "hot news" where nobody knows the details. Discussion should wait until there are some results of investigations (if any). Some people here just read the news and then try to get everybody else excited by just repeating the news...

Dec 26, 2011
How could the OP have an explanation if the source he mentions hasn't got one? I think DR1 should not be used just to mention "hot news" where nobody knows the details. Discussion should wait until there are some results of investigations (if any). Some people here just read the news and then try to get everybody else excited by just repeating the news...

No reporting on a crime until the crime's been solved? What's with the call to censorship? The story was reported on by three reputable sources. I see no sensationalism in the OP. None in the stories as reported by ABC, Telemicro and El Caribe.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
News without discussion

I think DR1 should not be used just to mention "hot news" where nobody knows the details. Discussion should wait until there are some results of investigations (if any).

With the kind of journalism in this country it seems wise just to report the mere facts.
In this case the violent death of a Swiss man.

Although there are clues and an 'explanation' in the articles I'd rather not take them for granted.
It is also unlikely that a thorough investigation will be made as to get ALL the details.

Depending on one's interest the case can be followed up in the local and international papers.

http://www.noticiassin.com/2012/07/...-en-comunidad-del-seibo-ocupan-arma-homicida/

http://www.vancouversun.com/mobile/...pects+shooting+death+Swiss/6937307/story.html

donP

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the first sentence of the post says el seibo.
but we can pretend it was sosua.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Not to make light of the situation but I have heard many a person say 'who ever is responsible for this wine should be shot' after sampling the wines on offer in DR.

Although I am quite sure they did not mean literally:paranoid: