Does anyone know if the Adscene will be published again

travelbear

May 8, 2012
My wife and I visit the North Coast (Sosua, Caberete, Puerto Plata) area a few times a year and found the Adscene to beinformative

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
As far as I know, it's still printed every week, and I used to pick up my copy at Britannia or Jolly Roger restaurants.......oh, it comes out every Thursday, too.....

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
As far as I know, it's still printed every week, and I used to pick up my copy at Britannia or Jolly Roger restaurants.......oh, it comes out every Thursday, too.....

It was available at Playero and several other places in Sosua until I went to the US for a visit June 13. I got back July 5 (Thursday) and it was not in the usual places and wasn't on the 12th as well. In fact, the stands where they used to be are not in sight

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
2 weeks ago I picked one up at Bruni's farmacia in Cabarete. She only had about 4 or 5. Have not seen it since.

BelgianK

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
their office is located next to the german bakery if anyone wants to send them something to write about

travelbear

May 8, 2012
I have not been in too many bakeries I did not like so I will definetly check out the German Bakery when there in late August. I take it it is in Sosua.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
I have not been in too many bakeries I did not like so I will definetly check out the German Bakery when there in late August. I take it it is in Sosua.
You can't miss it. It's behind Big John's Beirut bombed out looking establishment.

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
la playa is german/spanish, i believe.

no, there are two versions, one in german and the other in english.

It is however rather 'thin' but am hoping it may step up to the mark and improve somewhat.

If not however, there is always 'the pretty girl of page 1' to console us :)

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Interesting...i just posted a good, used Russian Manure spreader on their website. i hope they don't go under before it sells. I can't have this thing hanging around my condo, taking up space.

FRank

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Interesting...i just posted a good, used Russian Manure spreader on their website. i hope they don't go under before it sells. I can't have this thing hanging around my condo, taking up space.

FRank

I'm surprised that you are giving it up since you've been using it so much. What do you have to take it's place?