Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default TV program Monday may interest some DR1 posters

Más de 300 inversionistas estafados con millones de pesos por una empresa.

Esto y mucho más en El Informe con Alicia Ortega este lunes 16 de julio, a las 9:00 de la noche, por Antena Latina, canal 7.

I don't speak enough Spanish to properly follow a program like this, so I am hoping some of you that do will post a summary, together with your comments on accuracy, fairness, omissions, etc.

2. Likes Noballs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tim Capelle's Sosua group that organized this only represent a very small number of investors. He has been trying for month's to get 'dirt' on Noesi. Most investors do not support his viewpoint or actions. Accuracy flies out of the window from the get-go by saying more than 300 investors have been cheated.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Would you mind sharing what is this (investment scam) about ?

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

If you are not an investor in ANOECA (ALBERTO NOESI) do not waste your time posting, your account will just be deleted.

I don't care if you have 10,000 posts or 1, you will be gone!

Don't say you wasn't warned.

6. Likes Frank the Tank liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Anoeca claim not to have been given the opportunity to comment or participate in the programme. I will try to record it and upload something on here if they don't upload the show onto You Tube. There is usually quite a time delay, if it goes on at all.

8. Likes Noballs, arrugala liked this post
    Dislikes arrugala disliked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    If you are not an investor in ANOECA (ALBERTO NOESI) do not waste your time posting, your account will just be deleted.

I don't care if you have 10,000 posts or 1, you will be gone!

Don't say you wasn't warned.
    be very careful of what you post...Robert means business

10. Likes Frank the Tank liked this post
    DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Stapleton View Post
    Anoeca claim not to have been given the opportunity to comment or participate in the programme. I will try to record it and upload something on here if they don't upload the show onto You Tube. There is usually quite a time delay, if it goes on at all.
    Feel free to post the link to the YouTube video and discuss if you're a legit investor.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    Tim Capelle's Sosua group that organized this only represent a very small number of investors. He has been trying for month's to get 'dirt' on Noesi. Most investors do not support his viewpoint or actions. Accuracy flies out of the window from the get-go by saying more than 300 investors have been cheated.
    I agree 100%. In my opinion he's hindering Noesi's efforts to get squared away. It's totally counter productive.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Trailer for Programme

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Feel free to post the link to the YouTube video and discuss if you're a legit investor.
    There is a trailer available now.

14. Likes Noballs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Stapleton View Post
    As of yesterday that was true. Noesi travelled to SD today and gave an interview to the program.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast