TV program Monday may interest some DR1 posters

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
M?s de 300 inversionistas estafados con millones de pesos por una empresa.

Esto y mucho m?s en El Informe con Alicia Ortega este lunes 16 de julio, a las 9:00 de la noche, por Antena Latina, canal 7.

I don't speak enough Spanish to properly follow a program like this, so I am hoping some of you that do will post a summary, together with your comments on accuracy, fairness, omissions, etc.

MadMax

Jan 18, 2010
Tim Capelle's Sosua group that organized this only represent a very small number of investors. He has been trying for month's to get 'dirt' on Noesi. Most investors do not support his viewpoint or actions. Accuracy flies out of the window from the get-go by saying more than 300 investors have been cheated.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If you are not an investor in ANOECA (ALBERTO NOESI) do not waste your time posting, your account will just be deleted.

I don't care if you have 10,000 posts or 1, you will be gone!

Don't say you wasn't warned.

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
Anoeca claim not to have been given the opportunity to comment or participate in the programme. I will try to record it and upload something on here if they don't upload the show onto You Tube. There is usually quite a time delay, if it goes on at all.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Anoeca claim not to have been given the opportunity to comment or participate in the programme. I will try to record it and upload something on here if they don't upload the show onto You Tube. There is usually quite a time delay, if it goes on at all.

Feel free to post the link to the YouTube video and discuss if you're a legit investor.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Tim Capelle's Sosua group that organized this only represent a very small number of investors. He has been trying for month's to get 'dirt' on Noesi. Most investors do not support his viewpoint or actions. Accuracy flies out of the window from the get-go by saying more than 300 investors have been cheated.

I agree 100%. In my opinion he's hindering Noesi's efforts to get squared away. It's totally counter productive.

MadMax

Jan 18, 2010

As of yesterday that was true. Noesi travelled to SD today and gave an interview to the program.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Keep in mind the English woman is as mercenary as they come. Her reputation in these parts is not well respected.

alexdr

Aug 19, 2010
I agree 100%. In my opinion he's hindering Noesi's efforts to get squared away. It's totally counter productive.

I agree. Know many investors Alberto is working with to try and square things up. If he goes to jail because of this, the big winners are the lawyers!

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
I've managed to video this programme onto my camera from the TV and was in the process of uploading it to You Tube when I saw the note about Copyright.....just wondering if this is such a good idea after all. Would appreciate any input as I can do without any extra hassle as a result of all this!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm not endorsing that you should infringe on copyright, but you wouldn't be the first and not the last to upload DR TV shows. At worst they will take it down.

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
Left the two parts uploading overnight, less than 30 minutes in total, but must have lost the internet part way through so back to the drawing board..... on first impressions it was pretty much an anti climax after all the hype, nothing said that investors would not already know about, with the Inspector of Banks (or whatever) telling us how we all should have known better. If you missed it or couldn't understand the Spanish, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. If I manage to upload it, will post later.

Alberto's lawyer says he hopes everyone will be satisfied by November, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Keep in mind the English woman is as mercenary as they come. Her reputation in these parts is not well respected.

I seem to recall putting that very same message out on DR1 7 or 8 years ago bryan1258. Regrettably it was not heard or was heard & ignored or thought to be 'Not in the best interests of DR1' at the time. The same can be said of Lambada & my considered posts & warnings relating to Anoeca around the same time.

Having been here for such a long time now, you would have thought she would have learned that the legal procedure does NOT follow that of USA, Canada, France, Germany or England (or any other country having a community that fears &/or reveres the law & the consequences of falling foul of the law). Although I was fortunate enough to pull all our money out from Anoeca some 5/6 years ago & am therefore no longer a DIRECT investor, I do represent my Home Help whom Lambada set up a retirement scheme for with Anoeca some 9 years ago. I am in contact with members of Anoeca & am working WITH them to try & secure some return for my Home Help. It may take a little while, but I WILL succeed & my Mercedes will NOT lose her retirement as a result of Alberto Noessi failing to pay her what she is due.

Thank you for the links Linda. I had just found them myself & was about to put them on but saw you had been your usual very efficient self!! ~ Grahame.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
I agree. Know many investors Alberto is working with to try and square things up. If he goes to jail because of this, the big winners are the lawyers!
In this situation I can't imagine that a gringo's legal actions will send Alberto up the river. It's a waste of time on both sides.