Chiropractor Bavaro??

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
If you find one, please post on here. I've been looking for one for a while too without any luck.

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
My husband and i have had success with Flavio in Los Corales. He does a variety of things including some cracking!
He helped my husband alot when he had serious back problems.
I highly recommend him:)

dumbusername

Jul 6, 2012
Thanks Robbie.... does he have an office in Los Corales? And what does he charge for work if you don't mind me asking?

baby bori

May 18, 2010
By the way generally speakin what are physical therapists making( per visit/appointment) there in the DR??

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Thanks Robbie.... does he have an office in Los Corales? And what does he charge for work if you don't mind me asking?

He does everything from chiro, deep massage, accupuncture, whatever he feels you need.
I think he's around 70-80$ us per hour, but well worth it.
He has specials on too now and then. He was offering a massage, seaweed facial and lunch at
Balicana for 100 us.
He is right in Los Corales by the pool.
He has a few numbers, try 809-849-9011 if thats not the right one they can direct you.
Enjoy, he's really good.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Chiropractor in Bavaro "The rush Studio"

I will be working in bavaro on feb. 2nd (2012) at the "The Rush Studio" spa/gym. Send me a private message if you need to see me. I will be there for that day or maybe the next day as well (depending on appointments). i am american graduated chiropractor.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Chiropractor in Bavaro / punta cana region.

Hello all, I have seen there were some inquiries regarding a chiropractor in east coast region.
Well, I have been invited to a "chiropractic day" event at "The Rush Studio health fitness spa" in Bavaro.
I will be seeing some patients at the gym which have been prearranged for me by the owner of the fitness spa. I will be able to see more people if you care to join us there on feb. 2nd (2013), this Saturday.
Please send me private message for further info and pricing.
I am an American graduated chiropractor, living and working in santo domingo. I will be in bavaro area on feb. 2nd (next saturday).
AZB