Dentist - Help

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
I am so glad I opened this forum today as I have a kind of dental nightmare - you all know what that is!
I am leaving for Punta Cana tomorrow early early a.m. I had a tooth extracted on Friday and now have an ill-fitting partial denture hitting my teeth and causing aches. My dentist just told me that I need to find a dentist who can adjust this for me and that should alleviate the problem. I just don't know cause I'm in slight ache right now, don't want to put this partial in (but of course have to) but know that I need to find solution. As I am right near Punta Cana village do you know if the dentists are there every day? I really need someone soon and can't believe I will be on a plane tomorrow. Cost at this point can't matter too much - I need relief. I hope that some of my friends on forum can help. I read most of the other posts re dentist.
Thank you all

P.s. caribmike - what did you do?
jeb

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Miguel Asenjo or Jacqueline Henriquez who works with him and is our dentist are there most days, if not every day.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I am so glad I opened this forum today as I have a kind of dental nightmare - you all know what that is!
I am leaving for Punta Cana tomorrow early early a.m. I had a tooth extracted on Friday and now have an ill-fitting partial denture hitting my teeth and causing aches. My dentist just told me that I need to find a dentist who can adjust this for me and that should alleviate the problem. I just don't know cause I'm in slight ache right now, don't want to put this partial in (but of course have to) but know that I need to find solution. As I am right near Punta Cana village do you know if the dentists are there every day? I really need someone soon and can't believe I will be on a plane tomorrow. Cost at this point can't matter too much - I need relief. I hope that some of my friends on forum can help. I read most of the other posts re dentist.
Thank you all

P.s. caribmike - what did you do?
jeb

:) Well, nothing yet... Coward I am with Dentists I postponed it since the pain disappeared after taking some pills. But I need to go soon for sure. Did not make my mind up. All recommendations look good.