success stories please

Wildly Organic

Aug 6, 2009
Hi there lovely people,especially new people who have posted questions,looking fo help,advice, common ground...only to get rude nasty comments from "the pros" I see nothing has changed here...oh well, I actually have met some nice happy people so "Newbies".....

pay no attention :)

A ways back... (months ago)

I had alot of questions about shipping expensive camera equipment.I got alot of advice mixed with sincere care and some with a few bucketloads of ignoramous.I am forever grateful.For the record I muled the camera down to the amazing photographer who was deemed Photographer of the month for the whole country.... however, there is need for more equipment. It will be used and worth approx $500 with the lens with a couple extra rainguards eyecups etc.....

If you have ever shipped a camera... with no problems
1. bought where
2. shipped how

patiently waiting the cornucopia
of responses to which I will adore and be grateful for...oh...except for the ones who are rude...please just don't bother go get a spot on Jerry Springer peace and love (no sarcasm with peace and love,can't say that for the rest of this post

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Where are you located I have been using a company called Business Mail and how they get my stuff here so cheap ia amazing to me ! They have an office in Puerto Plata!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
where are you located? in the states?
when we ship larger or more expensive items we use vinicio's shipping. they take care of the taxes and aduanas. you may wait longer for receiving a small item because he ships things by a container: when it's full off it goes to DR.
in DR: 809 586 8107
in USA (florida): 954 563 4552

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Can't you "mule" it again? There are generally a whole lot of people coming down here in July and August...really...You have to know that in the Customs, they sort of love to get their hands on things like cameras....

Just a thought. Businessmail and Aeropost are fine, also..So is Vinicio, we have used him for boxes in the past.

Hope you have good luck..

HB

Wildly Organic

Aug 6, 2009
Can't you "mule" it again? There are generally a whole lot of people coming down here in July and August...really...You have to know that in the Customs, they sort of love to get their hands on things like cameras....

Just a thought. Businessmail and Aeropost are fine, also..So is Vinicio, we have used him for boxes in the past.

Hope you have good luck..

HB

I would love to bring down another load of stuff but unfortunately prices are very expensive (around 900-$1000 for a return flight)I will give businessmail a call though, thanks

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
With your "Wildly Sarcastic" attitude,no wonder you get so many condescending responses!
Can't your "Papi Chulo/Sankie" get one of his other "Marks" to "Mule" a camera for him???
If you can't afford a plane ticket,you can't afford to give expensive camera equipment to a dominican who will "Lose",or soon sell it!
Good Luck With THAT!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

GFar

Jan 23, 2007
Been a while back to the forum. Just thought I would check in and looks like same old thing cojalo de gringo!