Recommend a driver in Cabarete?

dontcwatuc

Jul 6, 2012
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here on this site could recommend a driver that I can hire as needed (may not be a daily need but I'm not certain at this time) while in Cabarete. I don't speak Spanish so I'd prefer someone who is able to communicate in English.

Thank you all for your time. :)

Cheers!

P.S. If you're aware of the fee for such an arrangement, please provide that as well. Oh, btw, I'll be in Cabarete for a month (Aug 3rd - Sept 5th).

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
i know a guy in sosua. i will be there the 28 of this month and i can find him and give you his number through a pm when im there

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
I know a guy in Cabarete, "LG" is his moniker. He's pretty honest and was a taxi driver for a long time. Does something else now but since biz is dead in Cabarete I'm sure he would be interested. PM me if you need a cell number.

probably better off with castellamonte since you will be in cabarete sosua is a little distance

juant

May 9, 2012
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here on this site could recommend a driver that I can hire as needed (may not be a daily need but I'm not certain at this time) while in Cabarete. I don't speak Spanish so I'd prefer someone who is able to communicate in English.
I could recommend my regular taxi driver from Sosua. His name is Rene and he speaks both English and Spanish. Plus i can recommend him for his respectfull character. Let me know and I can send you here his phone number. Take care and good luck on your trip.

Cheers!

P.S. If you're aware of the fee for such an arrangement, please provide that as well. Oh, btw, I'll be in Cabarete for a month (Aug 3rd - Sept 5th).
I can recommend you my regular taxi driver when I go to Puerto Plata and Sosua. His name is Renee and he works out of Sosua. He is a well respected man there and speaks both English and Spanish. I can send you his phone number through here and you can bargain a price with him. Take care and have a safe trip.

Aaramo

Sep 21, 2011
Hi all,

Cheers!

YES, His Name is:Miky he speaks Good English and Resposible person ,I have been using his since 2004 call him and tell him that aaramo from NY has gave you his cell Number is 809-464-9450

dontcwatuc

Jul 6, 2012
Thank you everybody for helping me out. I really appreciate it. I'll make a few calls and hopefully I can work something out with one of your recommendations.

Thanks again. :)

Cheers!

Jimbo734

May 3, 2006
If you're still looking, Elias Ynoa, works this area, speaks excellent English and is highly reliable. His number is 809 842 5557

tnemo

Aug 9, 2012
Anybody know a good driver that can take us nightly basis from Lifestyle resort POP to Sosua and Caberete

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
i know a guy in sosua. i will be there the 28 of this month and i can find him and give you his number through a pm when im there

Can you also send me his phone number and if you know how much he charges? will be down in September and need driver. Thanks so much in advance.