We have Jobs in Santiago!

SDF123

May 19, 2008
The Best Little Call Center in Santiago is looking for new reps. We have well established owner and just moved into a new state of the art office. We are looking for the Best of the Best. Pay is good, and our benefits are even better. We are inbound and outbound. Are you tired of the big call centers? Want a call center that you are happy to come to work? We are it! Send your resume in English to jobs.ccd.santiago@gmail.com. We start phone interviews on Monday July 23, 2012.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Uuuh, that would be: "Send your....." And you dangled a participle--at...in one sentence....

Of course you want good English, right???

HB, nitpicking this morning.....

That is so funny you mentioned this.............
I saw it right away and was deciding if I should comment............
Then I read your post..............lol

B in Santiago

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hey, let's just be happy there are jobs to be had. They are not looking for secretaries as long as they can SPEAK English that I can understand. ;)

SDF123

May 19, 2008
Hey guys help me I noticed it also but was to late and I hit post. Then the boss called me into a meeting.
How can I take it down and repost.

Thank you
Steven

Uuuh, that would be: "Send your....." And you dangled a participle--at...in one sentence....

Of course you want good English, right???

HB, nitpicking this morning.....

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You can send a private message to mods of this forum Hillbilly, Bronxboy or whirlybird and ask them to either take it down or edit it for you.

Personally I wouldn't worry about it. Anyone looking for a job in the DR during low season could care less if it's sent or send.:rolleyes:

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
As Anna says, don't worry about it............
Everyone here has had typos, no big deal........especially Santiagodr......lol

B in Sintiago

SDF123

May 19, 2008
Thank you AnnaC, but we care. Really we are trying to be a different kind of call center. I really cant talk much about it here now but really we are creating a new world in DR Call centers and posting like this are still a big part of it! Private massage sent!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I'll go with AnnaC on this one. Leave it as it is. You will get traffic, and as I said in my PM to you, a little humor and some jibes will help also....

Not to worry, none of these posters (including me) are free from sin...big time sometimes....

HB
Deputy Commander Grammar Police

Last edited:

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Thank you AnnaC, but we care. Really we are trying to be a different kind of call center. I really cant talk much about it here now but really we are creating a new world in DR Call centers and posting like this are still a big part of it! Private massage sent!

Private massage?? haha that IS a different kind of call center

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Yes , ending a sentence with a preposition ( at ) speaks volumes.Definitely not an Ivy League dude.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
I think we ought to cut the guy some slack.

Folks are always complaining about the lack of half-decent jobs in DR, and this guy's hiring. Call center work isn't my thing, but I appreciate him publicizing opportunities for someone who may be interested.

I don't care where he went to school, legit work is legit work.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I fixed it the best I could and made a new thread and I swear the first person that makes more jokes about it gets a free vacation.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Folks, let's find 20-30 persons to work here...Come on....

This is a good place to work...and the money can make ends meet.

HB

Bigocean

Nov 25, 2010
Thanks guys, now I know i remember why I don't use this site.

SDF123 don't let a few "off" posts dissuade you from posting as I think that you are doing a good service to let these jobs be known on DR1. Even if the job doesn't apply to me, I will be keeping it in mind to mention to other people that I meet during the day and who knows, it could be a life-changing opportunity for someone. Santiago is a small town and word gets around pretty fast, so I wish you luck with your search. I found that your posting was well written which created a positive image of the workplace quite unlike the normal call center listings which sound more like sweat-shop descriptions.