Book exchange

Redscot

Dec 10, 2004
Time to clean out el cuarto de reguero, and I have tons of books...good books! Most of these books are hand-me-downs from my fathers book group that I have accumulated over the years. They are for the most part quality novels/literature with a small sprinkling of detective novels with a Scottish bent.

At any rate, they gotta go! So, if anyone is interested in said books send me a P.M. I am located in Santiago.

P.S. If you have a book or two to exchange back that is also welcome, although not necessary.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I too have boxes of books I have to get rid of...all kinds of leisure reading. Nothing too serious.

I also have collections of Daniel Silva, Lee Child Christopher Reich and John Lescroart...but these are for lending only...
I also have a huge collection of Louis L'Amour books...not for lending but if you have any I will take them off your hands.

HB

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i'm interested in relieving you from the book burden. but i have nothing to exchange it for because when i am done reading i give books to costambar library. lemme know if you still feel generous then ;)
i will be in santiago some time this week. gotta renew my residency and on a way back miesposo needs to stop in santiago for work.

Redscot

Dec 10, 2004
i'm interested in relieving you from the book burden. but i have nothing to exchange it for because when i am done reading i give books to costambar library. lemme know if you still feel generous then ;)
i will be in santiago some time this week. gotta renew my residency and on a way back miesposo needs to stop in santiago for work.

I am afraid no Louis L'Amour books Hillbilly.

Dv8, no exchange necessary, I'll pm you my phone number and we can coordinate the pick up.

SultanofSwing

Jun 22, 2012
There is also the Book Nook in Sosua. You can bring books in for credit or cash. They have a great selection of books.