Thread: Book exchange

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Book exchange

Time to clean out el cuarto de reguero, and I have tons of books...good books! Most of these books are hand-me-downs from my fathers book group that I have accumulated over the years. They are for the most part quality novels/literature with a small sprinkling of detective novels with a Scottish bent.

At any rate, they gotta go! So, if anyone is interested in said books send me a P.M. I am located in Santiago.

P.S. If you have a book or two to exchange back that is also welcome, although not necessary.

Post Thanks / Like

I too have boxes of books I have to get rid of...all kinds of leisure reading. Nothing too serious.

I also have collections of Daniel Silva, Lee Child Christopher Reich and John Lescroart...but these are for lending only...
    I also have a huge collection of Louis L'Amour books...not for lending but if you have any I will take them off your hands.

HB

Moderator DR1.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm interested in relieving you from the book burden. but i have nothing to exchange it for because when i am done reading i give books to costambar library. lemme know if you still feel generous then
    i will be in santiago some time this week. gotta renew my residency and on a way back miesposo needs to stop in santiago for work.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    i'm interested in relieving you from the book burden. but i have nothing to exchange it for because when i am done reading i give books to costambar library. lemme know if you still feel generous then
    i will be in santiago some time this week. gotta renew my residency and on a way back miesposo needs to stop in santiago for work.
    I am afraid no Louis L'Amour books Hillbilly.

Dv8, no exchange necessary, I'll pm you my phone number and we can coordinate the pick up.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

great, thank you!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

There is also the Book Nook in Sosua. You can bring books in for credit or cash. They have a great selection of books.