Fewer Violent Deaths

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
GOOD NEWS???????????????????????/
EXCEPT,there are 3 kinds of "statistics","Lies,Lies,and DAMN LIES"!
In a country like the DR, statistics that shed a poor light on the DR,which can influence tourism here,are never correct.
Statistics that can boost tourism,lower World ranking in crime,violence,etc., are always suspect,to say the least.
If year-by-year,and month-by-month,what I see on Dom.TV,and newspapers,paints a very different picture of an increase in ALL crimes here.
Much fueled by the "Narco Quartels" from here,but also from Mexico,Columbia,and Venezuels.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
Ive been following the online newspapers closely. I read about 8 different sites multiple times per day. In my opinion, compared to the May and June, there have been less "reported" killings atracos by the media and more news on arrests of "delincuentes". I asked my cousin who is a PN officer and he acknowledged that yes there has been a lot more arrest by the PN; mainly because a new "government" is coming and they are afraid of being replaced.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I dunno 688 deaths was it, and only 65 by PN? Truely is a great piece of news? Or would that be PN on duty, sum it up to numbers of PN on and off duty and my bat senses tell me the number could be more like 65% at the hands of PN, maybe.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
AND,"SOME" people believe those government lies,statistics,propaganda.
"Who Wudda Thunk it"?????

Very few if any of your posts that I have read on this site are productive or even informative, why you are a moderator here baffles me and probably only prevents people from visiting by reading all your biased opinions formed by reading too many DR newspapers and too many hours sitting in front of the boob tube looking at dead deliquentes mangled corpses.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Very few if any of your posts that I have read on this site are productive or even informative, why you are a moderator here baffles me and probably only prevents people from visiting by reading all your biased opinions formed by reading too many DR newspapers and too many hours sitting in front of the boob tube looking at dead deliquentes mangled corpses.

CC has many many great posts, he is now number three on my favorite posters list... 1st is Hilbilly, then Chip and then very close to Chip almost hugging him is CC. :) Chris is in very good company.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Too Much Reading?

Well, you are 1/2 Dominican (as you put it) and probably fluent in Spanish, right?
Maybe you do not have the time to read Dominican newspapers, but why jump on others who do?
Who are you to critizise others how much time they spend online? :tired:

What newspapers do you read?
None? :cheeky:

donP

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

Man, I don't give out dislikes often but you deserved that one!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011

Oh, don't worry, it is all relevant, CC was Chip 20 years ago, maybe not, but you can see the years dragging optimism down:paranoid:
Moderator? Lol, open your mind to a bit of humour and you might get it, well, at least my end of the stick:cheeky: CC is to moderation what inspector cluso is to PN.

Delinquent mangled corpses are DonP's area.

Yes together I doubt they'd be employed by I love dominican republic, Vactions Dominican Republic but would they really be in the country otherwise?

Sayonara sayanora X

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

I have to say one thing about CC he does keep it a 100% REAL, and some people like yourself are not ready to hear the truth.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Two women killed within 24 hours, a guy killed a little boy who was selling avocados (the saddest fu%king news of the day IMO_), another killed his....oh what the heck...sh!t! Too much of this stuff...and...

Oh, Luperon, ??? Is that a good thing or not??

HB

donP

Dec 14, 2008