Hotel Recomendation

T

Tony

My wife and I will be arriving in Puerto Plata on August 2. Can anyone recommend a hotel with....Ocean View rooms, air conditioning, swim up pool and TV's...at a reasonable price US $50.00 or less. I checked on Hotel Waterfron but they do not have TV's or ocean view rooms. We don not need an all inclusive since we will be traveling to Samana Peninsula during our stay. By the way... Can we rent a car at a reasonable price at the airport??? Thanks everyone...

D

DR1

Check out Sosua by the Sea. Also, I would not worry about finding a hotel. Just rent a car and take a look at several of the properties in Sosua or Cabarete until you find one you like. There will be many with rooms available in the price range you suggest. For renting see the DR1 sponsor, National Car Rental page. We recommend you take out the full insurance, a small premium (think it's like US$20 per week) over the insurance premium. It pays for the deductible so if you knick the car in any way, you are not responsible.

A

Andre

Pension Anneliese has rooms and a breakfast terrace with oceanview!!!!They seve the best beakfast at the north coast.
Tel 809 571 2208

T

Tony

Re: Hotel Recomendation/ANDRE

Does this hotel have a web site where I might see some pictures??? Thakns.......Tony

S

sandra

Check out Hotel this one!!!

analise.pension@codetel.net.do

They send you fotos and infos!!!
Located direkt at the ocean!! Best breakfast