Fun n fish Through NJOY

bnlfanmatt

Jul 31, 2012
I made an account last night and posted, but all was deleted. I'm coming into Puerto Plata from Chicago at the end of August and was looking at this company and tour and was wondering if any one had any experiences with it. It seems like a good combination of activities.

Thank you!

P.S. the link to what I'm talking about is NJOY TOURS BIG GAME FISHING

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Hi and welcome to DR1.

I have taken the Njoy tour fishing trip for a couple of times now. I love deep sea fishing but I am not good in it lol.
Njoy Tours gives you a full day with fishing before noon, lovely lunch on the beautiful beach of Playa Magante followed by a boat trip to a spot where you can snorkel in cristal clear water, a short trip in the laguna of Rio San Juan and after that on the way back lots of fun with tubing...which I am also not good in whoehaa but boy its fun.

Njoy tours takes good care of its customers and everything is available on the boat.
The only thing that is not in the hands of Njoy tours is the sometimes rough waters of the North Coast which inhibits the boat to sail out as it is not a very big boat but you can count on Njoy Tours to keep you up to date if the trip will go forward or will book you for another day.

Not sure why your thread yesterday was deleted...

Acira

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
I know they are no longer at Los Gringos on Playa Magante. Not sure if they are still doing it or not.

2thebeach

May 7, 2010
Still running tours

I know they are no longer at Los Gringos on Playa Magante. Not sure if they are still doing it or not.

Hello, Yes we are still running our tours. Tour has not changed at all, but we now keep our boat at the Gri Gri. We still pick up the guests at Playa Magante and have lunch at Los Gringos.
If you have any questions at all about the tour, feel free to ask.