I need step by step instructions on how to get a virtual Internet address in England

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
While I can enjoy local 13 hours of coverage and say f&c* you to NBC filtering, I would like to see up close and personal the coverage of Judo in the Olympics.

Which of you gurus can send me a PM with "idiot proof" instructions on how to set up a virtual address in England or anywhere in the UK>>>????

So far US gold in Womens Gymnastics...great job, US has three or four medals in Judo,
Dominicana has at least three boxers still going (one from the DR and two who fight for Spain!!) and that great young lady in the vault...Yamilet Pe?a. Fingers crossed...Can you even imagine what will happen if she wins???
Steven Travers, who was here in PanAm 2007 along with Ronda Rousey is going for a medal in Judo. Nice kid. You should see the US Judo gal who won bronze in either 48 or 52 kilos...cute as a button!! She was on GMA this morning.

Thanks...

HB

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Ummm... what are you doing in the Employment forum? lol Totally feeling you with the NBC thing. Pretty annoying!!!

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Totally annoying indeed. I am missing that many of the sports I would like to see, I would be pulling my hair out if it was not so short.

Try this link

Vpn One Click - Download

Hope it works for you. I would try it if my internet was not so slow.

BelgianK

Last edited:

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
While I can enjoy local 13 hours of coverage and say f&c* you to NBC filtering, I would like to see up close and personal the coverage of Judo in the Olympics.

Which of you gurus can send me a PM with "idiot proof" instructions on how to set up a virtual address in England or anywhere in the UK>>>????

So far US gold in Womens Gymnastics...great job, US has three or four medals in Judo,
Dominicana has at least three boxers still going (one from the DR and two who fight for Spain!!) and that great young lady in the vault...Yamilet Pe?a. Fingers crossed...Can you even imagine what will happen if she wins???
Steven Travers, who was here in PanAm 2007 along with Ronda Rousey is going for a medal in Judo. Nice kid. You should see the US Judo gal who won bronze in either 48 or 52 kilos...cute as a button!! She was on GMA this morning.

Thanks...

HB

I sent you two PMs.

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
or you can just use www.myiplayer.com.

get all uk channels free, i watched all bbc wimbledon and now bbc olympics...... just select union jack flag at bottom of page, and then bbc one and then click 'full screen' icon in bottom right corner, this will give you full screen and no adverts

if your internet is faster than 1mb then vpn may work for you, but mine is really slow, and yet i get realtime streaming using this website www.myiplayer.com

dave

Last edited:

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Yay! I have Sky and there is nothing on there at all which was driving me mad! Thanks davetuna - BBC stops every 4 seconds as my connection is slow but it is better than nothing!

Matilda

Feb 7, 2007
1) Download Security Kiss - SecurityKISS - Free VPN Service
2) Install It
3) Open it like any other program
4) Click the Two Blue Servers icon in the lower middle of the popup window
5) Select one of the two UK servers - and select either TCP 443 or UDP 123
6) Click Apply
7) Click Connect
8) Wait a moment till you see a small pop up in the lower right corner of your screen saying "you are now connected to ..."
9) Now you are connected with UK IP address

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
or you can just use www.myiplayer.com.

get all uk channels free, i watched all bbc wimbledon and now bbc olympics...... just select union jack flag at bottom of page, and then bbc one and then click 'full screen' icon in bottom right corner, this will give you full screen and no adverts

if your internet is faster than 1mb then vpn may work for you, but mine is really slow, and yet i get realtime streaming using this website www.myiplayer.com

dave
Bookmarked...
Great site...
It looks like the site has lot of chennels that I need...

If there are others please lists them here or pm me....
Thanks...

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I'm interested on seeing Yamilet Pena and Gabriel Mercedes but I think that's next to impossible while living here in the USA. I'll have to keep investigating..

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
1) Download Security Kiss - SecurityKISS - Free VPN Service
2) Install It
3) Open it like any other program
4) Click the Two Blue Servers icon in the lower middle of the popup window
5) Select one of the two UK servers - and select either TCP 443 or UDP 123
6) Click Apply
7) Click Connect
8) Wait a moment till you see a small pop up in the lower right corner of your screen saying "you are now connected to ..."
9) Now you are connected with UK IP address

hi rubio

i tried this just now, and it works for me on my mac i can use bbcplayer but the quality wasnt so good. however now i cannot use my myiplayer website, i quitted the security kiss and rebooted my mac, but still myiplayer wont work, not sure what the issue is yet but will fathom it out i guess.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
If you get to see the BBC, you had better be ready for some pretty Brit-centric coverage. I just watched the Brits get three gold medals in about half an hour - floods of tears all round!