Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Best Florida Mail Forwarding Services?

Can those who are using Florida mail forwarding services please list their favorite one(s) here please? Also tell us where in the D.R. you pick up your mail. Thanks.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been using EPS for at least 20 years. Not the cheapest, but very reliable. I pick my mail up in the Sosua office. There are also offices in Cabarete and Puerto Plata.

3. Likes Criss Colon, cobraboy liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It depends where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeStetson View Post
    Also tell us where in the D.R. you pick up your mail.
    Also tell us where in the DR you will need the service.
    In LT there is MBE, CPS and WU (Vimenca).

donP

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I've been using EPS for at least 20 years. Not the cheapest, but very reliable. I pick my mail up in the Sosua office. There are also offices in Cabarete and Puerto Plata.
    I concur on this. I have used them for ten years and never lost anything. Both in Sosua and Bavaro. They are not cheap, but dependable.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I use EPS as well, never lost a thing, sometimes a bit slow. I pick it up at their office on Romulo Betancourt in Santo Domingo.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post

Do you have a URL website address for this service? Thank you.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Used to use EPS. Now I use Encargo Pac. They deliver to your door, seem to be less expensive, and give good customer service.

Lindsey

9. Likes arrugala liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyKaufman View Post
    Used to use EPS. Now I use Encargo Pac. They deliver to your door, seem to be less expensive, and give good customer service.

Lindsey
    I used EPS. Too expensive and too slow. Then Transexpress. Less expensive and faster than EPS. Now Encargopaq. Least expensive and deliver to your door, takes a little longer than Transexpress but still less time than EPS. None of the services ever lost anything.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

EPS • Express Parcel Service, Int should do it for you.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LeeStetson View Post
    Do you have a URL website address for this service? Thank you.
    No. With EPS and most services like it you need to be a member, so to speak. When you sign up for the service you get an identification number and a post office box address as well as an address for packages. When I order something from Amazon, for example, I have it sent to my address for packages in Miami. EPS transports it to the Dominican Republic on its plane, takes it through customs, and delivers it to the Sosua office. They know it goes to Sosua by my identification number. I pick up the parcel at the Sosua office and take it to my apartment. Letters and magazines reach me the same way, except they are sent to my PO box rather than to my package address.

13. Likes Criss Colon liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast