Best Florida Mail Forwarding Services?

LeeStetson

Jan 11, 2012
Can those who are using Florida mail forwarding services please list their favorite one(s) here please? Also tell us where in the D.R. you pick up your mail. Thanks.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I've been using EPS for at least 20 years. Not the cheapest, but very reliable. I pick my mail up in the Sosua office. There are also offices in Cabarete and Puerto Plata.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I've been using EPS for at least 20 years. Not the cheapest, but very reliable. I pick my mail up in the Sosua office. There are also offices in Cabarete and Puerto Plata.

I concur on this. I have used them for ten years and never lost anything. Both in Sosua and Bavaro. They are not cheap, but dependable.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I use EPS as well, never lost a thing, sometimes a bit slow. I pick it up at their office on Romulo Betancourt in Santo Domingo.

LeeStetson

Jan 11, 2012

Do you have a URL website address for this service? Thank you.

Aug 21, 2007
Used to use EPS. Now I use Encargo Pac. They deliver to your door, seem to be less expensive, and give good customer service.

Lindsey

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Used to use EPS. Now I use Encargo Pac. They deliver to your door, seem to be less expensive, and give good customer service.

Lindsey

I used EPS. Too expensive and too slow. Then Transexpress. Less expensive and faster than EPS. Now Encargopaq. Least expensive and deliver to your door, takes a little longer than Transexpress but still less time than EPS. None of the services ever lost anything.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Do you have a URL website address for this service? Thank you.

No. With EPS and most services like it you need to be a member, so to speak. When you sign up for the service you get an identification number and a post office box address as well as an address for packages. When I order something from Amazon, for example, I have it sent to my address for packages in Miami. EPS transports it to the Dominican Republic on its plane, takes it through customs, and delivers it to the Sosua office. They know it goes to Sosua by my identification number. I pick up the parcel at the Sosua office and take it to my apartment. Letters and magazines reach me the same way, except they are sent to my PO box rather than to my package address.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
NEVER doubt Kens advice,on ANYTHING!
EPS takes about 3 or 4 days after your package, or corespondence. reaches Fla. till it is available here for pickup in the office of your choice.
At least here in SD!
You receive an email from EPS,when it arrives in Fla,when it is "in the air,when it is in Customs,when it is in their warehouse,and when it is available for pickup.
I have used them for more than 15 years.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc
There "Camino Chiquito" office is in Arroyo Hondo,5 minutes from my house.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
You receive an email from EPS,when it arrives in Fla,when it is "in the air,when it is in Customs,when it is in their warehouse,and when it is available for pickup.

Thanks for mentioning the email, CC, I should have included that myself. At every step, from the arrival of the package at EPS in Miami to arrival of the package at the EPS office in Sosua I get an email telling me where it is.

There are other services that notify you when the package has arrived at the pickup point. I prefer the EPS system of keeping you informed. Do I need to know when the package arrives at the EPS warehouse, is on the plane, is in customs, is en route to Sosua, probably not. But it is very reassuring to me to know exactly where my package is between order and arrival in Sosua.

I've used EPS for more than 20 years and have never lost a package.

Feb 7, 2007
I like Pick'N'Send in Higuey. They are inexpensive and have never lost me a package either. Resolved several problems in the past. Have taken a huge chunk of business away from EPS which is the most expensive one in Higuey.

Aug 21, 2007
Thanks for mentioning the email, CC, I should have included that myself. At every step, from the arrival of the package at EPS in Miami to arrival of the package at the EPS office in Sosua I get an email telling me where it is.

Encargo Pac also has an email notification service. I agree with Windeguy. As a former user of EPS, Encargo Pac does the same thing and costs less. AND- Encargo Pac delivers right to your door at no expense. They call you to find out a convenient delivery time, and deliver the package to you- no matter how big or small- at no extra cost.

ENCARGO PAQ

Lindsey

Jan 17, 2009
Does ENCARGOPAQ also have a annual membership fee like EPS? I'd like to try them out but only if there is no annual fee. EPS works for us but I find it too expensive.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I use Business Mail and Cargo, for about a year now. Found them very reliable but a bit expensive. However, I dont know what the other charge, maybe its the same.

sailin

May 1, 2008
I left EPS in Cabarete after 3 years. Five minutes away is Encargo Paq (Encargo Group) in Sosua at Plaza Internacional. I get excellent customer service, tracking, they are open all day saturday, you sign up online in 3 minutes and start using your address right away, plus I received get 5 lbs free for my first shipment. They also DELIVER!! but here's the kicker...it's almost HALF PRICE from EPS and they don't charge an annual membership fee of 1500RD annually like EPS. ( I thought they were kidding) Yeah I really like Encargo Paq.
You can find them under Encargo Group.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
we use EPS. miesposo has been with them for about 10 years. no major problems so far. once they mishandled the package and damaged a printer that was inside. monies were dutifully paid back upon receiving paypal factura.
miesposo also used businessmail but they lost the package with his samsung galaxy. it took them months to reimburse the money plus daily calls to their main office in SD. they also lost a laptop coming in to a friend of ours. took them fours months to pay it back. he is also using EPS now.