Where to go for computer parts...

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Is there any large computer stores in Santiago that has various parts and components (old & new) on display and in stock? Back in New Jersey there was a computer store called Micro Center but I was wondering if there's a store like that near Santiago/Moca area? Couple of stores that I called don't want to sell me parts but they want to offer services. They say they want to be here for $$$$ or to bring it in so they can work on it in their shop but I really don't want to send someone out with currently working system and let them charge extra for something that I can fix in less then 15 minutes.

Jan 17, 2009
Did you try the computer store in the plaza right in front of PriceSmart? It may be easier and cheaper to order your parts online and have them shipped through EPS or any other frieght forwarding company with an address in the US.

pelaut

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
www.ThornlessPath.com
Did you try the computer store in the plaza right in front of PriceSmart? It may be easier and cheaper to order your parts online and have them shipped through EPS or any other frieght forwarding company with an address in the US.

That's CECOMSA. They're main store and warehouse is a couple of buildings on General Luper?n (extension of Bartelme Col?n beyond Estrella Sadhala beltway) at Kilometer 2, I think. Best and biggest in Stgo in my opinion.