finding a place to live.

V

Vera and Diana

Hello everyone!

In october I want to go to the Dominican Republic (Sosua) for six months. A friend told me that it's very easy to find appartment to live. I want to book a hotel or appartment for the first 7 days, and from there try to find a studio or something like that for myselfe. Does anybody know if 7 days is enough to find a place to live?

Thanks for your help already.

Bye! Diana.

D

DR1

Just come on down. Lots to choose from in Sosua especially that time of the year.

J

Joanne

I don't know how hard it will be in October, right now not difficult . Depending on your schedule, stop in to see Barbara and Lyndon at the Brittania Pub in Sosua. Not only do they know the area, they also have some very nice cottages, including studio apt. that they do rent on a long term basis. Hope this helps

D

diane pellerin

I think we already had communication. I have studios starting at 150 CDN or 1,500 RD per month they are in Puerto Plata, in front of Playa Dorada. Have seen my website? tropicalhouse.s5.com
Hope to hear from you,
Diane

M

Milli

Why Sosua...are you planning to live and relax or live and work. I would suggest depending on relax or work live where you are going to be working. IE...working in POP live in POP but working Sosua...live in Sosua. Always appartments available and easy to find in the Dr