TDK FANS ?There may be a better player now HOWEVER JUST COMPARED THE BLOW ....WIMD

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
I just bought a wall / Stand combo FROM Serena. In SantiGo and it blew The pa?os OFF TDK and ALL Others I will test it out for awhile and see how it holds up Sorry will post the name when I get home . I was shocked it was a little less than TDK and looked better built .....WE WILL SEE ... BUT THE BLOW JO. WE GOT IN THE STORE FROM THIS FAN WAS VERY SATISFYING . ...LOL

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Yes kdk The brand name is Lasko more noisy than kdk but incredibly more air flo . Now maybe the older models of kdk are the best but the new one ,wall model were so much less air flow .I am sure the Kdk ceiling are still the best

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
I just bought a wall / Stand combo FROM Serena. In SantiGo and it blew The pa?os OFF TDK and ALL Others I will test it out for awhile and see how it holds up Sorry will post the name when I get home . I was shocked it was a little less than TDK and looked better built .....WE WILL SEE ... BUT THE BLOW JO. WE GOT IN THE STORE FROM THIS FAN WAS VERY SATISFYING . ...LOL

Price, pics, color, etc please.

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
lasko wall or floor fan purchased in serena in santiago

Price, pics, color, etc please.
i co

THIS AS I SAID IS A WALL MOUNT OR FLOOR MODEL LOOKS AND FEELS WELL BUILT .DUE TO THE GENEROUSITY of members on this site i would have a picture but took it with an ipad and of course!!!!!! it wont upload here unless its me which could easily be true /howvever this model kicked tkd or the most popular model that exists here around 80 us has a control , blows as powerful as it gets ,however its not!! quiet so there is a sacrifice there . it assembles no screws and it appears that someone who knows what they are doing had something to do with it .abt 2 ft in diameter . A TIMER ? no not the one i got 3 speeds well i did try to upload a ramdom pic i had on my computer ( i think its two security metal window guards i have 4 sale ) hope i succeeded to do it correctly
aom4gx.jpg