Adoption for puppy needed!!

valeria016

Aug 7, 2012
photo.php

:cheeky: Hola, my name is valeria martinez and i'm about to move to punta cana cause i'm going to work there, but i can not stay with my pug at work, so im searching for a family wich louis can stay with only for 3 months. i can provide the food, some money, go every week and take him to the veterinarian.. he is a very friendly, lovely and playful dog. you will love him!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
photo.php

:cheeky: Hola, my name is valeria martinez and i'm about to move to punta cana cause i'm going to work there, but i can not stay with my pug at work, so im searching for a family wich louis can stay with only for 3 months. i can provide the food, some money, go every week and take him to the veterinarian.. he is a very friendly, lovely and playful dog. you will love him!

I reposted the photo to tinypic. The photo wouldn't display from the original link.

2pqurde.jpg

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
~Oh he is so cute....I wish I could help you....I have a 12 year ole' pug, they are such a fun loving breed....Louis looks like he's a little fire cracker!!!...good luck placing him...I will make a few inquiries in the Punta Cana area to see if anyone will assist you...

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
You could always board him at Vetex in Punta Cana. You can call 809-959-0066 for more information. Also, many people in Punta Cana use that vet and you could ask them to post a sign or something in their office looking for a temporary foster home. I would love to help, but I already have 2 puppies. Good luck with your search...