Baby Items

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Hey guys I am looking for a baby walker not a carriage the walkers that kids sit/stand and walk around and a baby swing (the kid thats is on a stand and swings automatically) Not looking for cheap Chinese stuff if anyone has any used ones for sale I was thinking mabe Price Mart may have some decent ones anyone know ? Thanks in Advanced.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Jumbo in SD has a decent selection of everything for babies, we bought a few things for our baby grandson there in March. I know that doesn't help you on the north coast, but just in case you go down to Santo Domingo [or other Jumbos!]

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Not your question but I hope you know baby walkers are not recommend for a healthy development of an infant.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
It's ok to use baby walker if you take precautions. You and millions and more have used walker and millions more will. Just clear potentially dangerous items and path and also do not leave the baby in there for too long. My doctor back in the state told me to use it when the babies are sitting and crawling for length of time, he told me many parents are putting their babies in the walker/activity center too soon and for too long and mentioned all the BBC article and he said it can cause babies to develop back problems.

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
I know that you can buy a nice swing at Pricemart in Santiago...5,000P. Just bought one last week. The walker, I don't know. I've heard that the La Sirena in Santiago has a very large baby section. If you live near Playero, you could put up a sign on the bulletin board saying that you're looking for a walker...?

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Thanks guys for all the suggestions on the walker I still will get one he is not going to use one for a while anyway but im not going to leave him in it all day I will hold of on the walker for now and focus on the swing!