Club 59 or Rumba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I thought you were in love? What are you doing hanging around these places?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I thought you were in love? What are you doing hanging around these places?
This guy is a sock puppet, read his other threads!
doggy-sock-puppet-guide.jpg

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Hmmm, lets see your in love, wanna know how to get her out of the DR but yes you need a backup plan so you need to which club would be better to meet your next "love" just in case this one is all about the $$$$.

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
Hmmm, lets see your in love, wanna know how to get her out of the DR but yes you need a backup plan so you need to which club would be better to meet your next "love" just in case this one is all about the $$$$.
no its not like that at all. i was just asking

Zanahoria

Nov 25, 2006
hey! He's not the first and certainly won't be the last to fall in love with one of these girls...after all, they are the 'silent' emmy award winning actresses, they've been practising their art since their mother decided to hole punch their ears 10 minutes after birth with tacky ear rings...
If you speak the language, its far easier to catch them out, put them on the spot...love is blind, and a really, really hard to get past unless you are super strong willed and or been in love many times before...

Zanahoria

Nov 25, 2006
Rumba's the spot, but those pervs out there who like to look up the skirts of all the girls, then Club 59 is the spot. This place is just what it is...and I always said I love poor countries...the land of many delightful opportunities that the western world hides...

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
OK, I'll tell you it's not true (if that's what you want to hear?), but it is true.
At least this week the upstairs disco (Classicos) has been closed. There has been a sign out front for several weeks though advertising a Hallowen Costume Party tonight with a 10.000 peso first prize. So who knows what will happen.

Rumbas and the new place ("Latinos Drink Bar", old "el Cultivo") have crowds, whilst el Flow has seemed pretty empty as of late.

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
OK, I'll tell you it's not true (if that's what you want to hear?), but it is true.
At least this week the upstairs disco (Classicos) has been closed. There has been a sign out front for several weeks though advertising a Hallowen Costume Party tonight with a 10.000 peso first prize. So who knows what will happen.

Rumbas and the new place ("Latinos Drink Bar", old "el Cultivo") have crowds, whilst el Flow has seemed pretty empty as of late.

ok thanks

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
D'Latin (the old Cultivo) is now the hot spot. Great music and it's huge. Rumba and El Flow are dead quiet. Classico's is closed for 10 days I believe for some repairs.

loveydovey

Dec 16, 2011
Classico has been making big repairs lately, if you walk by simply look at the flooring. D'Latin is so busy that while my husband and I were walking on the opposite side of the road another bar offered us free drinks to just sit inside to it looked like people were actually interested in their bar! We drank our drinks and slipped out to D'Latin ;) It's always busy there.

loveydovey

Dec 16, 2011
I'm not sure, I drove by the other day and saw they had made quite a bit of progress though. I think it's going to be really nice in there from the looks of it! They've really been upgrading Sosua lately. Hopefully it'll draw some tourists in.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I'm not sure, I drove by the other day and saw they had made quite a bit of progress though. I think it's going to be really nice in there from the looks of it! They've really been upgrading Sosua lately. Hopefully it'll draw some tourists in.

I heard all the clients from Jose O'Shay's are being given free drinks @ Classicos on opening night, just tell the doorman Frank sent you to obtain your VIP bracelet.

Status
Not open for further replies.