Business For Sale DR.?

GioMed

Oct 6, 2011
How about the powers that be/admin, start a sub forum for businesses for sale in DR
or looking to invest in....X business type of sub-forum.. :classic:

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
How about the powers that be/admin, start a sub forum for businesses for sale in DR
or looking to invest in....X business type of sub-forum.. :classic:

There are hundreds of threads on wanting to open a business in the DR. And the most common response is don't.

And, FYI, every business is for sale in the DR. Even DR1 for the right price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
There are hundreds of threads on wanting to open a business in the DR. And the most common response is don't.

And, FYI, every business is for sale in the DR. Even DR1 for the right price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is 100% true, sometimes when looking for investments ( since I need to offload cash at times) , I go around to local businesses just to see what's on the market. I'd say 75% of owners are willing to talk to you about selling or renting out their business. Did a runthru in cabarete just today.. found a car wash, mechanic shop, defunct sub shop, american dinner, a few small restaurants, and a dominican supermarket are all for sale or rent for "relatively" reasonable prices.