Calender - North Coast Promotion

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Ken,
It is great you have the inside track with Sosua News and re-post all the events coming up on the DR1 North Coast Calender Sticky. But I quote below what has been said for Sosua but NOBODY knows the dates of these events. With your inside knowledge and longevity on DR1 perhaps you can ferrit out a longer range program of dates for the North Coast Promotion so people coming here can plan their vacations around specific events and give it more support.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/118689-north-coast-calendar.html

"For Sos?a there are several activities planned including street parties and fairs, a gourmet feast and the Jazz Festival. With all these cultural festivities in Puerto Plata, Sos?a and Cabarete the North Coast will be more attractive for tourists."

The food fare was good last year and I hope it will be repeated, the recent playing of Chicago was less good but a good effort.
People plan vacation some time in advance and often will come for a particular event but if nobody knows a lot of effort goes to waste.

I hope you can step up to the plate?

Olly and the team

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Ken,
I see from the North Coast Calender you are stepping up to the plate or should it be wicket!
Keep them coming Ken!
Olly and the Team